New 3100

kasey200

The wife and I picked up our new 3100 last weekend. 1100 mile round trip but it was fun. We took a few day off and camped our way there and back. (we traded in our old toy hauler). Everything went pretty good with the new Cyclone. Sure is a nice RV! The only problem i had was the pinbox cover broke while towing on the interstate. Oh well i was able to re install it with some large fender washers.

Miltp920

20130820_174126_resized_1.jpgCongrats Kasey200. NICE PICS, like the red decal with your red truck. We got our last August, one of the early 2014 3100s. I think we got some 2013 model stuff and some 2014 stuff by specialrequest. My bride wanted ALL LED interior lighting and the vessel sink. We have a few camping trips under our belt, so IF you have any questions, pm me. I did learn that it is pretty easy to change the angle on the awnings. Takes two people and two step ladders. They were extended when we moved the pins on the wall bracket. I like them with a bit more angle. Not sure why the factory installs them straight out. I had to add screws to my hitch cover too. Factory needs to use better fender washers, hitch takes alot of wind...FACTORY TAKE NOTE. I upgraded my E rated tires to F 12 ply. I am sure you have read the Towmax tire threads.

Cjackg

Very nice... We just picked up our new 3110, our Black graphics with white sides looks great with our Black Silverado like the Red combo worked out for you. I can see you have a touch of the Cyclone Nose high problem as we do!
Which hitch are you using?

P1030006y.JPG 2500-3110.jpg

Last edited:

kasey200

Thanks guys! We love it! I'm sure I'll be in search of lots of info from all of you guys on here. I am using a b&w companion. It does ride a bit nose high but I have room to adjust the hitch down an inch or two so I'm going to give that a whirl. Also my bags were a bit under inflated so that will only ale it worse.

Thanks for the compliments! We are happy with the red!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk