New Shades/Blinds

Georgia_Biker

I would like to replace the shades/blinds in my RV - any suggestions on what kind I need to purchase for replacements?

VKTalley

I would like to replace the shades/blinds in my RV - any suggestions on what kind I need to purchase for replacements?

We replaced our mini-blinds and day/night shades with regular house roller blinds that are room darkeners. I do know several have replaced theirs with the new MCD shades, so it comes down to what you would like. If you want to see our roller shades, look on our blog under the tab "Our Trailer" and there is a list of the mods we have done.

happykraut

Larry I replaced mine with the MCD shades and we love them. Call Heartland with the dimensions of your old shades and they will send them to you.

MaryandSteve

Past Indiana Chapter Leader (Founding)
Bernie who did you talk to at Heartland. We would love to replace ours.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MTPockets

I got ours direct from MCD in Texas. Find them on line at mcdinnovations.com and use the order/sizing guidelines. They will call you back with pricing and answer any/all questions.

happykraut

Hoyt, I talked to Kary at the Hershey show and told him that I wanted the blinds. He asked me to email him and that started everything rolling. I would think that costumer service is a good place to start.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Bernie who did you talk to at Heartland. We would love to replace ours.

Hoyt, be aware that your valences may not be tall enough to work with the day/night version of the MCD shade. There's another thread on the forum with some measurements and pics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MaryandSteve

Past Indiana Chapter Leader (Founding)
Hoyt, be aware that your valences may not be tall enough to work with the day/night version of the MCD shade. There's another thread on the forum with some measurements and pics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks,I will check it out.