Paper Crafting

How nice to a find a place on the forum for crafters! I love making cards. My husband and I are getting ready to head up to Oregon for a workamping job and I am trying to bring some of my "stuff" that I need. I have my Silhouette machine and Cuttlebug ready to go. Paper, glue, embellishments are boxed. Our RV is a 2008 Big Horn and has a desk and I have a good amt. of space to work in. It should be interesting. I know I'm going to forget something. Any other card makers/scrapbookers? Fran

jimtoo

Hi Sobertravelers,,,, Fran,

We try to have a place for everyone here... some may overlap a bit,,, but we will make it work. Heartlanders are a great bunch of folks and I'm sure you will meet some in your travels. Try to make it to a rally when you can.

OHH... you did save room for hubby and a place for him to sit I hope...:)
♥♥♥
Jim M

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
How nice to a find a place on the forum for crafters! I love making cards. My husband and I are getting ready to head up to Oregon for a workamping job and I am trying to bring some of my "stuff" that I need. I have my Silhouette machine and Cuttlebug ready to go. Paper, glue, embellishments are boxed. Our RV is a 2008 Big Horn and has a desk and I have a good amt. of space to work in. It should be interesting. I know I'm going to forget something. Any other card makers/scrapbookers? Fran

My wife is at a Silhouette class/workshop in Richmond, VA this weekend. We are staying at a nearby campground. Much more enjoyable than a hotel room. She doesn't do scrapbooking, but makes small vinyl, stuff like that.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
I have scrapbooked, made cards, etc. on some of our trips. We have a desk in our ElkRidge, and I've had the thing covered! Love it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VKTalley

I am not a paper crafter though I do a little basic scrap booking. I crochet and sew and I do carry most all my supplies with me. It just means taking a little time to keep it organized and easily put away. I love having my crafts on the road with me.

Hi Janice--We are in Rockaway Beach. I haven't done any crafting because I grabbed the wrong electric cord for my Silhouette! Gr-r-r-r. I am waiting for a new one to be delivered from Amazon. I can't wait to do some "beachy" cards and crafts. Fran

cowolter

I did it from time to time. A lot of fun. We often make DYI greeting cards and scrapbooking during trips. I get a lot of good ideas from Pinterest, on crafts to do with the kids also

Last edited:
Hello everyone!! I have a crafting closet in our 5th wheel Big Country at our seasonal site so I can craft when we are camping! I have a Cricut just for the camper :) I have a craft shed at home with a laser so I will usually cut a bunch of things to take to paint and assemble while camping!! I LOVE crafting and was so happy to see this section on here!! Here are a few things I have made!Screenshot_20230428_182159_Gallery.jpg20230306_143315.jpg