New Moderator - LinuxKidd - Michael Kidd

jbeletti

Hi all,

We have another forum Moderator. Michael Kidd, aka LinuxKidd joins John Morgan (jpmorgan37) as another trusty hand around here.

We have yet to do any division of duties so no one owns a section of the board just yet.

Work is getting a bit heavy around here and John and I are getting whipped. It will be nice to have a 3rd hand :)

As an FYI, we've had >160 new members join the forum so far this month (January 2008). That's huge growth. Must be alot of buzz going on at the RV shows this winter.

Thanks all and please be nice to the new guy :)

Jim

katkens

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
OK.. Michael can have a little slack...for awhile...but you and John still get it.:D...Ken

caddojay

Tired and Retired member
congratulations(!?!) on the new "Kidd on the block". I'm sure many of us will enjoy his insights.

5erWonk

Welcome aboard Michael, maybe we can slip a few thing by the newbee...Probably not, Jim and John have been great and I can't imagine how much time they put in on this site.....Thanks guys!!!!!!!:D

jimtoo

Yes, welcome aboard Michael. I'm sure Jim and John can use the help. Maybe you can teach some of us old kids some of the new stuff that is out there.
Jim (the other Jim)

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Welcome Michael. I've enjoyed your posts and have found them professional and very informative. Thanks for accepting the challenge. I have to ask though, being "full time" where do you keep your "toys"?

linuxkidd

Hi All,
Thanks very much for the warm welcome to my new role.

Ray: As far as storing toys... Right now, we are stationary and don't have a tow vehicle to move our Landmark with! Believe me when I say that purchasing a TV is on the ToDo list.. :) So.. all toys are right here with us. No storage necessary.

Thanks again everyone! Looking forward to many excellent posts from the community.

LK

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Michael, congradulations on the appointment:D. Meant to post this a few days ago. Not to put a damper on this but its kinda sad about Scott but now we have a new "KIDD" to harrass. My problem is now there are 3 of you to pick on me. I am sure you will be a great help to Jim and John. They have be buried up to there middle area. See John, being nice. Anyway congrads again. Bob,Pat, and the:eek:cat