Been lurking and posted a few times...

CGibson

but wanted to introduce ourselves. We ordered our new 2009 Big Horn 3400 RE today with Justin at RVCapitalWholesalers. We are expecting it around the end of April. We are so excited. This is our first 5th wheel. We are moving up from a bumper pull toy hauler, and had a pop up before that. I also got me a new truck out of it too. :D

jpmorgan37

Welcome CGibson and congratulations on your new Bighorn and New Tow Vehicle. That's a super way to start out the new year. Glad that you have joined our Owners Forum and now, quit lurking and start letting us in on all of what's happening in Alaska and where ever the road leads you,

John

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
CGibson, welcome to Heartland. Good choice of coachs. You didnt say what you have for a TV. Now get on the forum, ask questions and express yourself. Have fun traveling. Dont listen to JP he's grumpy sometimes. LOL, John. Bob, Pat, and the:eek: cat

jpmorgan37

Bob; LOL
I'm not grumpy, just old and opinionated. That sweet young lady next to me tries to keep me in line (sometimes).

John

CGibson

Thank you for the welcome. I am sure over the next few months we will have plenty of questions. Our new Tow vehicle is an '08 Dodge Megacab 3500 4x4 CTD. Just traded last week when we decided to go with the Big Horn.

markandrenita

Welcome! This website has helped me a lot, as we are also new to the fifth wheel world. We bought our Bighorn from Justin at Rvcapital in October, and couldn't be happier with them and out new home.

Clear skies

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Welcome to the family CGibson. markandrita too! This is a great forum and we have learned a lot here. The 3400RE wasn't available when we bought ours. It's a very nice floor plan. Have fun with your new rig!

Bob&Patty

John mine does too, she is armed with duct tape and is willing to us it. I thought it was grumpy, but you are your right. It is opinionated, my mistake. Then I need to change my signature. LOL John did you see the pics we posted, Pat in it. Bob:D:D:eek:

CGibson

We can't wait for April to get here, especially when we hear of people camping now. It was 12 degrees here for a high. That is pretty hard on this Texas raised girl. ;) We did go to our local Sportsmans Warehouse today and got some items to be ready for when it comes. They had a neat grill and firepit combo from Coleman and then 20% off of their Honda generators. We are definately ready to see the snow melt this year.

jpmorgan37

Hi Bob;

Yes, I enjoyed the pictures, and I especially like the new Avatar with you and your daughter :)

John

jpmorgan37

Hey CGibson;

It only got up to 73 in Georgetown, TX yesterday. It is supposed to warm up today though.

Come on down,

John

Last edited:

Bob&Patty

John, Pat thought the daughter thing was great! Making points already. She sure can lite a oven though, and is making afgans to maybe sell at some rallies. Yea, and whats the "Old" crap, we are not old, just opionionated, remember. Bob :D:D:eek:

Bob&Patty

CGibson, its a nice day in Socal. Its been raining for 3 weeks. Im in the garage building an ARK. LOL Bob:D:D:eek: