Surge Protector Model 34750 from Camping World

MTPockets

We've used the Camping World model 34750 portable Surge Protector for a little over 2 years. We've been moving every 3 - 4 days staying mostly in State Parks heading from Florida towards Utah and Wyoming. About three weeks ago, in a Louisiana State Park, it did not click to the "ON" position allowing the ELec to come on. I checked the pole with my meter and it seemed OK, so I just plugged in without the Protector. The next four parks have been the same.... I'm assuming my Surge Protector is dead, but all the lights come on, it just doesn't let power relay to the RV... Anybody know how to check it? or, is this sufficient evidence to just say it's dead and get another one?

danemayer

Terry,

You might call TRC. Their website shows a one year warranty, but Progressive, their main competitor on EMS devices, offers a lifetime warranty. Maybe if you point that out, they'll match.

MTPockets

Terry,

You might call TRC. Their website shows a one year warranty, but Progressive, their main competitor on EMS devices, offers a lifetime warranty. Maybe if you point that out, they'll match.
. Good point. Thanks, I'll try that.