need LED equivalent

aatauses

Hi everyone,
I have a LED equivalent chart, but it does not have what I need to replace a burned out light. I am looking for the reading lights in the bedroom. They are the ones that go into the fixture under a little pressure and then twist tight. We have a BH 3670, 2010.
The number on the light is 1383.
Appreciate any help you can give me to replace these with LED's
Thanks
al

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
I just got four of them for our rig. Unfortunately I'm on duty at the FD until midnight and don't have the info with me. I'll post it in the morning if nobody beats me to it. I do remember they were not cheap. We have a 2009 BH3670.

JohnDar

Al, these are the ones I got from Amazon.com. Two for the bedroom and two for the living room. The wall lamps in the living room are also now LED's, but use a double pin base.

[h=1]Green LongLife 1010503 LED Replacement Light Bulb for long-neck Reading Light with 1383/1156 base 150 Lumens 12v or 24v Natural White[/h]

aatauses

Thanks,
I always know when I need to get an answer this group will help----Let me know when I can return the favor. Your right they are a little SPENDY!!!
al
currently in Deadwood SD

JohnDar

Thanks,
I always know when I need to get an answer this group will help----Let me know when I can return the favor. Your right they are a little SPENDY!!!
al
currently in Deadwood SD

It's only money and you can't take it with you (there's a penalty for burning it), and the government will always print more. Better to spend it while you can rather than saving it to put a smile on some second cousin's face. ;)

Seriously, I've been buying the LED's a batch at a time, so it's not a mega-purchase. Start by replacing the ones you use the most (or are most likely to forget to turn off) and go from there.