Deep fiberglass scratch from the factory

swiftk77

So I went out to our 3650BH yesterday and peeled off the ugly blue sticker that was on the door of the outside kitchen. After I removed the glue and gave it a bath to get off all the sticky residue I saw that someone had scratched the word "Hi" into the fiberglass and the put the sticker over it. Who should I take this up with?

Here's a picture of the deep scratch:

asy5e7yq.jpg

yzypaset.jpg

Thanks for your help - Ken

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
I would contact HL service ASAP and explain what you found under the sticker. You should send these pix to them. It sucks that some moron at the factory would do this. The good thing is that HL knows what line and the people that worked in assembly of your coach. Circle back and let us know what HL did to fix this.

swiftk77

I spoke with Heartland Service last week and they are going to send me a new outdoor kitchen door free of charge so that I can swap out the existing scratched door. All I had to do was forward them them the pictures and a picture of the sticker on the inside of the door and they said the new door would be on it's way. I'll update this thread after I receive and install the door, but am thoroughly impressed with my first contact with Heartland Service!

Ken

swiftk77

Yesterday I received our new outdoor kitchen door free of charge! Thank you Heartland!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk