New Sleep Number Bed (wiring question)

Ladiver

We just bought a new Sleep Number bed for our CY3100. I am going to install it tonight (hopefully). I read elsewhere on the forums that some of the models have electrical outlets on the bed pedestal.

Does anyone know if the 2013 CY3100 has them? I am not home to check right now. If it does, then my job is pretty easy. If not, is adding a new outlet just like residential, where I can daisy-chain them? Is there any special hardware required?

Thanks,

Jeff

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
We just bought a new Sleep Number bed for our CY3100. I am going to install it tonight (hopefully). I read elsewhere on the forums that some of the models have electrical outlets on the bed pedestal.

Does anyone know if the 2013 CY3100 has them? I am not home to check right now. If it does, then my job is pretty easy. If not, is adding a new outlet just like residential, where I can daisy-chain them? Is there any special hardware required?

Thanks,

Jeff

Can't confirm on your model, but we did not have an outlet. We created an opening In the pedestal and have the wire going to the outlet on the closet door wall. I just have to make sure it's unplugged before retracting the slide.
hypazype.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk