New Vendor Monitored Forum - Valor TPMS

jbeletti

Don Rigby of Valor has agreed to answer questions about the Valor TMPS. As such, I have created this Valor TPMS forum as a dub-forum of the Tire Pressure Monitors and Monitoring Systems forum.

The Valor TPMS has been a part of the Landmark "Full-Timing"package. It is also available for purchase from Valor. This is the system where the sensors are on the wheels, inside the tire.

If you have questions about Valor, don't use this Notice thread. Please create a new thread in the Valor forum.

I will leave this Notice thread open if anyone wants to comment on Don, on Valor or the product. Be again, let's asks questions in New Threads in the Valor forum.

Thanks everyone and welcome Don Rigby!

Jim

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired
Want to say hello to Don for joining. Spoke several times with Don to pick his brain and ask for supplies and each time is a pleasure dealing with him. I have been using the Valor system on our 2013 Landmark and we are very happy with it. Don is just a call away with answers and help so give him a try.

dasmoeturhead

I just picked up my 365 today, and have yet to hook the valor tpms up yet.

I have a question. Does the antenna get attached to the TV, or the 5er? Im not sure if Im supposed to run the antenna wire all the way back to the trailer or not. If so, thats kind of a pain.

Valor-Don

Congratulations on your recent purchase of the 365.
The antenna is not connected to the Fifth Wheel. The coax cable runs from the display under the truck to beneath the 2" receiver.
I believe that the antenna that came with the kit may not be long enough to reach all the way back so I will need to send you a new longer antenna. Please contact me with your address so I can send it out right away. I can be reached at don.rigby@valortpms.com