Amber light next to sewer pipe

UtahAV

We have an ElkRidge 29RLSB. On the trailer's frame right next to the sewer pipe there is amber light just like the marker lights on the rest of the trailer. How do you turn this light on? I have replaced the bulb so I know that is not the issue. I have tried every switch I can think of. Starting to wonder if they ran any wires to it at all.

Thanks!

stevenssr

If the light was under the step entering the trailer we know what it would be. I've never seen one by the sewer pipe though (I'm assuming you mean the sewer connections on the driver side of the RV. If the switch isn't under the steps, maybe it would be in the UDC area (just guessing). I've never dumped at night but it might be handy if you did. A picture might help us.

Scott

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
We have an ElkRidge 29RLSB. On the trailer's frame right next to the sewer pipe there is amber light just like the marker lights on the rest of the trailer. How do you turn this light on? I have replaced the bulb so I know that is not the issue. I have tried every switch I can think of. Starting to wonder if they ran any wires to it at all.

Thanks!

if it's set up like mine, inside the UDC if you have a light in there when you turn that on the amber light by the sewer connection should come on then. It does on mine.

GOTTOYS

That's a good idea. I would love a light right there on mine. I'm putting that on my "list"..Don

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
if it's set up like mine, inside the UDC if you have a light in there when you turn that on the amber light by the sewer connection should come on then. It does on mine.

I checked on my ElkRidge. When I turn on the light in the UDC (Amber, looks like a running light), the same type light by the drain pipe also comes on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk