Black Tank/Gray Tank valves and workings

NewCyclone

Where can I go to get a better explanation of how all the valves work and what should be open and what should be closed when hooked up and not hooked up to power/water/sewage? I guess the same question goes for how to dewinterize my 3795. I was really disappointed in how fast the dealer did the walk through with us knowing it was our very first trailer. I know we where all cold but still.

There are plenty of publications available on rv'ing. These have proven to be highly informative for me and it has helped in understanding a lot of the dialogue that takes place in the forum. In your inquiry, Always leave the black tank closed!!!! unless you are dumping. The grey tanks can be left open. However they are closed and dumped after the the black tank (and you have closed the black tank value) as a means to flush and clean the septic hose.

NewCyclone

There are plenty of publications available on rv'ing. These have proven to be highly informative for me and it has helped in understanding a lot of the dialogue that takes place in the forum. In your inquiry, Always leave the black tank closed!!!! unless you are dumping. The grey tanks can be left open. However they are closed and dumped after the the black tank (and you have closed the black tank value) as a means to flush and clean the septic hose.

What are some titles of these books so I can search for them on Amazon.com?