Used Tire Market????

chasdvorak

So.....I bit the bullet and purchased the Goodyear G614's for my 2009 BH 3580RL. I'm replacing the Freestar tires that have around 10,000 miles on them and were manufactured in June 2008. The tires have always worn wheel covers and don't look too bad considering the age. There is plenty of thread on the tires, but I can see some early signs of aging on the sidewalls.

I cut my deal with Discount Tires (Rock Stars of the Tire Industry IMOHO), which included steel stems, full warranty and disposal of the old tires. Has anyone had any luck trying to sell the old tires. I wouldn't want to sell them for another RV, but any used market for this type of tire????

Thanks,

Chuck Dvorak

caissiel

With my experience with LT tires. My Freestars will be on my 2009 unit for a while yet. The replacement will be Sailun tires.

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk

Kbvols

Try craigslist. I sold my Towmax after only having posted for an hour. We're bought for utility trailer.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
With my experience with LT tires. My Freestars will be on my 2009 unit for a while yet. The replacement will be Sailun tires.

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk

And I'll probably do the same. Low miles, they still look almost new (I inspect them), and if they ain't turning they're covered.

GOTTOYS

I sold my near new TowMax tires for $100.00 or 200.00 on Craigslist. It took awhile. Their reputation followed them. Some farmer bought them...Don