My First Landmark picture

linuxkidd

Yep.. hard to believe.. but after having my Landmark for almost a month, I've finally taken my first picture from the outside. The occasion? The weather finally permitted me to wash my other toy.. ( the Charger ).

So, here it is! (Yes, it's a night shot. I wish the camera would catch it the way my eye does.. )

Click for a larger version...

Thanks Heartland for such a photogenic coach.. (even if there's a photogenic car parked in front of it.. :) )

LK

Tom of Ypsi

Two great looking American made products you have there. Just wondering where the hitch is on the Charger:D

jbeletti

Hard shell roof opens up from the back. Trunk lid opens and stows into back seat area. Roof re-closes. Landmark connects to original design "5th wheel" hitch at high-mounted spare tire in trunk. :D

Then I woke up... None

aquiring signal

LK
Hey, we have the same hood. :D Here's my Mopar inspired tow vehicle....

Attachments

• hoodps1.jpg
    hoodps1.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 27
  • truckds.jpg
    truckds.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 30
  • gascap.jpg
    gascap.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 25
  • ctd.jpg
    ctd.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 20

linuxkidd

Hard shell roof opens up from the back. Trunk lid opens and stows into back seat area. Roof re-closes. Landmark connects to original design "5th wheel" hitch at high-mounted spare tire in trunk. :D

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

You had me going until you mentioned the spare tire... the SRT line of vehicles doesn't come with a spare. :) LOL

aquiring signal: That's almost what I'm planing to buy for my TV.. Dodge Ram 3500 MegaCab 4x4 CTD w/ 4:10 rear axle. But HOLY COW. Is your a Quad Cab w/ a LONG BED! Thank goodness the MegaCab is only available in a short bed!

aquiring signal

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

aquiring signal: That's almost what I'm planing to buy for my TV.. Dodge Ram 3500 MegaCab 4x4 CTD w/ 4:10 rear axle. But HOLY COW. Is your a Quad Cab w/ a LONG BED! Thank goodness the MegaCab is only available in a short bed!

I think the Mega with the short bed is about the same length as my Quad with the long bed. Within a couple inches anyway. The Mega is great if you frequently haul more than 2 people, but since we don't, I went for the Quad. I considered a short bed with a slider hitch and sometimes wish I went that way. And since I tow only a few times a year but drive the TV to work every day, the dually was something I decided against for easier parking and everyday driving. This is what happens to your TV when you NEED a truck but WANT a muscle car, I guess. The other option is to get both, as you have.

slmayor

Founding California Northern Chapter Leader
Nice, just really nice. Of course I'm partial to the car as I have one too. Not as fancy as yours, but we still love it. I never thought I'd drive another car after many years of SUV's, but I absolutely love driving my car. And way better gas mileage too.
The only pictures I've take of our Bighorn have been inside the front compartment to show some shelving we installed. Maybe we should start a photo thread of our Heartlands in their camp sites? I know I'm tired of winter and could use some inspiration.
Nice trailer and nice car.