Urbanna Pre-Rally-Mary Kay 'Girl Time' Party on Tuesday, June 10 at 2:30 pm in the Activity Center

yorkiemom

If you will be arriving early to the Virginia Rally, please join me in the Activity Center on Tuesday, June 10th at 2:30pm.
I am having a 'Girl Time' party with a lesson on summer skin care, featuring MK's new CC Cream. I will be putting together a little gift pack for everyone who attends and will have a drawing for a Skinvigorate Cleansing brush!

For all of June, my Mary Kay Team is fundraising for the MK Foundation. The MK Foundation's goal is to bring an end to domestic violence and cancers affecting women. Ten percent of my sales in June will be donated to the foundation. More info on the MK foundation is attached.
So I hope you are able to join me for some fun and to support a good cause for women.

If there is a product you know you will want, please contact me ahead of time. My phone number is 931-996-2795 and e-mail is nancybeletti@marykay.com. I'll try to get everything sent to Urbanna to have the stock for you.

Looking forward to a fun time! :)
Nancy Beletti

Attachments

• 2014_Urbanna_MK_Flier Side 2P.pdf
    2 MB · Views: 17
  • 2014_Urbanna_MK_Flier Side 1a.pdf
    238.8 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

VKTalley

Nancy, Are you needing to know who will be coming to your "Girl Time" party? I will be there!

yorkiemom

The marketplace on Thusday and Friday has moved from the Rally Hall to the Activity Center, I have updated the flyer, attached.
The Girl Time Party is still in the Activity Center on Tuesday. See you soon!

Attachments

• 2014_Urbanna_MK_Flier Side 1a.pdf
    238.8 KB · Views: 10

yorkiemom

Hi Ladies, I hope you've put Tuesday at 2:30pm on your calendar to join me in the Activity Center for some Mary Kay Girl Time. In addition to the sample package for all and a chance to win a Skinvigorate Cleansing brush, I will have a few extra bonus opportunities. If you purchase product over $40, you will receive a gift of a Mini Microdermabrasion set and Mini Eye Gel. For orders over $100, you can also purchase an additional item for half price. For orders over $199, two additional items can be purchased for half price. So this week is a great opportunity for you to stock up or get those gifts for your daughters or sisters! Ten percent of all sales will be donated to the Mary Kay Foundation. http://www.marykayfoundation.org/Pages/Home.aspx
I noticed in the Heartland Marketplace Guide supplied in the rally packet that my e-mail is not correct. If you wish to e-mail me, the address is: nancybeletti@marykay.com.
Hope to see you Tuesday!
Nancy Beletti