Chair

jammaw08

Has anyone ordered, or do you have, the optional "high backed desk chair" for their Big Horn? I am curious as to whether this is the same as the dining chairs or different.

jammaw08

Ken & Kathy, thank you so much for answering my post. I just wanted to make sure we ordered the right thing.

Delaine and Lindy

We are getting or have a 2008 Big Horn just waiting to get things together and go and bring her home. The Chair is the same as the dinette also has storage under the seat. GBY....

shovelguy

in my opinion

Hi there, if we had it to do over we would not get the extra chair. There are only two of us, we seldom have guests to share a meal with us inside the rig, and it would be very simple to take a dining table chair over to the desk. In fact, when we leave on our extended trip we plan on leaving a chair or two at home. Dean & Jodi

Niles

We agree, the extra chair seems to be just more stuff, very seldom do we have the need for one more chair to store and move around. Just one more opinion.:cool:

katkens

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
We agree, the extra chair seems to be just more stuff, very seldom do we have the need for one more chair to store and move around. Just one more opinion.:cool:

We would agree, debated the desk chair while figuring out which options to order. We just move a kitchen chair when wanting to use the desk works fine for us.....Ken

sjrellis

We did not get the desk chair either. I have been using the ottoman to the euro chair for short sessions. Other times a kitchen chair works.

jrlebaron

We didn't get the chair either. Started using a dining room chair. That got to be a pain. Now we use a fold a chair that is easily folded up for more room in the living area. It also gives us an extra chair if needed. Store it in the closest when travelling. Jim

Delaine and Lindy

When we were full timing we always left the two chair for the dinette table at the stick house. However the BH we are dealing on has the chair at the desk. So we will keep it, and store the dinette chairs. GBY....

Speaking of chairs. We want to get rid of our hide-a-bed couch and get two nice recliners instead. Does anybody know if there's a website for ordering RV recliners for our '08 Cyclone 4012 or do we just have to purchase regular stick house chairs?

Uncle Rog

Our chair is in the closet, we keep a kennel under the desk!

We use the desk for the ice maker most of the time!

Muddy

Speaking of chairs, am I the only one who breaks the handles on the recliners? One week after delivery I broke one and one month later a guest broke the other. Both broke diagonally across the attach point. Good thing I carry two 12" cresent wrenches. They work but look cheesy!

cmart

We got a desk chair identical to the dinette. Now as far as moving one from the dinette to the desk is a definate a no no according the DW. After finally getting away from a booth dinette, all chairs must be just so so or she isn't a happy camper.