Member numbers

Gaffer

Why do newer members have 3 digit numbers and senior members 4 digit numbers? Just noticed.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
The 3 digit numbers are for the introductory membership (12 months only) which doesn't include the name tags and HOC plate. The 4 digit numbers are full membership.

jbeletti

And, if/when an intro member upgrades to full, their 3 digit into number will change to a 4 digit full-member number and that is what will be engraved on the owner's club plaque and badges.

dghofstee

Loud Mouthed Member
This may be a dumb question, but how do I get my member number to show up below my avatar? I am an introductory membership for the next 12 months. Does that have anything do with it?

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
This may be a dumb question, but how do I get my member number to show up below my avatar? I am an introductory membership for the next 12 months. Does that have anything do with it?

As of yet you do not have a HOC number. When you do it will show up automatically. Please check the email I sent you for further info and correspond with me directly at my email address if you have more questions.