Big Horn 3600 !!!!!

Delaine and Lindy

:D Well about 5 minutes ago my Darling wife call the Dealership and told them we will take the Big Horn 3600. So looks we are going to own another 5th wheel. After owning three other 5th wheel we think the BH will fill our needs. And the major thing was the price. We think we got a good deal. And the way we think as long as your happy with your deal thats the way it was suppose to be.

We are going tomorrow and have a B&W turnover ball with companion 5th wheel hitch. So we can go down in a few days an get the Big Horn. If nothing happens its a done deal. Thanks to all for the advice. GBY...

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Congratulations on your new purchase and welcome to the Heartland family. Now you need to make plans to join us in Branson for the Heartland Owners' Rally.

Good luck,

Mark

Delaine and Lindy

Thanks, funny you mention Branson. Last night DW and I were talking about going to Branson in June. As soon as everything is complete and we have the BH under our roof (40x50 covered building) we will get set up to be in Branson in June. Hope to see you there. GBY....

truknutt

Committed Member
Congrats GMC...

You seem to have the same partnership I have - you do the research and DW gets the glory by okaying the purchase! HA! Whatever works, right?

Enjoy your new toy!

Hey, I notice you're in Clarksville; we lived in Woodlawn when we were stationed at "THE FORT" in '98 & '99. I loved that area; great
(H-D) bike riding around there.

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Really glad to hear you made your choice...nice floor plan by the way;)!

Looking forward to meeting you at Branson, and welcome to the family. Alot of great people here!

Delaine and Lindy

Going to Branson.......

kakamper, Thanks again and yes we will be in Branson for the Rally. My DW just tells me what to do and I get it done (Love her more everyday). Looking forward to meeting the Heartland Group. We just registered on line and got our receipt for the rally. Now all we need is to get the Big Horn home, and load her up and do a shake down tirp. Will take a while for the Bank to check everthing out but for a 4.87% loan I will wait. The dealership said no problem so for and didn't need nothing down. Just our word that we would buy, however DW decided to send them some money.. Again Thanks to all.. GBY....

Delaine and Lindy

Clarksville, Tn.

truknutt, when I retired from the Army in 1993 we moved to Clarksville, I tried for 26 yrs to get stationed at Ft. Campbell, no such luck. I was stationed there in 1967 for basic training, I was drafted in 1967 and was there about 2 months. I like the Clarksville area just has gotten to big for us so we sold our house and went full timing until DW's Mom had some medical issues. So we returned to TN and build another house on DW's dad farm. But just one winter in the Cold changed our mind. So getting another 5th wheel. Hope to see you in Branson if not on the road some day. GBY....

Go to our web site and you can see were we have been:

www.webspawner.com/users/lnhdch

slmayor

Founding California Northern Chapter Leader
GMC.
you were at Ft. Campbell when my brother-in-law was there. He came back to Clarksville after several tours of Vietnam. Helicopter pilot. Retired in Amarillo after working as a test pilot for the army at Bell Helicopter.