Having multiple problems with 3650bh.

RAT

My wife and I recently sold our 30' bumper pull and bought a 2015 gateway 3650 bh. Our first set up was 450 miles from home. We got all set up and started using the trailer. The second day I noticed a large water spot under the rear grey tank. The connection between the tank and the exit pipe is leaking somewhere. Also the hot water was luke warm and I couldn't figure it out. Took the panel off to look at the back side of water heater and found that the bypass was open so half the water coming was cold. Then we last tried to watch a movie and found that the DVD portion of the entertainment system does not work. I pulled it out and ran brand new RCA cables and still no luck. Finally I hooked up a sewer hose to dump my tanks and found that none of my hose.connectors fit tightly. I tried every connector I had from expensive rhino to cheap walmart and nothing will seal tight. Almost as if the ABS is slightly smaller than 3". I added rubber gaskets in all my connections and I still have leakage. Overall we love the layout of the trailer for our family but I am not happy with the performance.

jimtoo

Did you not do a PDI before you took delivery? Your dealer should have given you a complete walk through, which you should check every thing from top to bottom and how to operate everything. This would include have unit hooked to water and draining tanks, hot water heater, and dvd. Sounds like your dealer did not do a very good job making it ready for you and checking everything.

RAT

They had the unit hooked up to water. So I assumed the tanks and sewer system was in working order. Apparently it had just gotten hooked up and there was not enough water in the rear tank to begin leaking. And there was no sewer connection so what water was in there I packed home apparently. The tv's were on and the stereo but we never put in a DVD to show that it in fact worked. I guess I should blame myself for not inspecting as tightly as I should have.

jimtoo

A really good PDI takes 3- 4 hours with every thing hooked up... and even staying overnight at the dealer or close by if you can...that way you can try everything while your camping and get familiar with it without someone trying to hurry you on to another area. And every dealer, just about, will tell you they checked it all out and everything WAS working when THEY checked it.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
On the DVD, make sure your TV is set to the right input. Try an HDMI cable connection to see if that helps. On the sewer, never have seen that problem before. Is the sewer connection cap tight when on the sewer? Try cleaning the edges of the outlet with something just slightly abrasive to clear off any small burrs that could be causing the seal to not be made.