Luv Shack?

caddojay

Tired and Retired member
Has anybody heard from Princes Kathleen and the status of the Luv Shack since the "Incident"?

jpmorgan37

Jay;

She posted this yesterday. //heartlandowners.org/showpost.php?p=31958&postcount=7 I think I remember that they were on their way south to get the new cap repainted.

caddojay

Tired and Retired member
The Luv Shack was damaged by an errant tree limb. They are having it repaired and repainted and I was interested in how the painting was going to be matched or improved upon.

Princess Kathleen

Yet another story for the Luv Shak

We arrived in Duson, LA at Frog City RV park safely. But as always there is another story. Our truck broken down about 20 miles from the park, Good Sam's to the rescue. The wrecker pulled truck and Luv Shak to a Ford dealership. Dropped the truck and then realized he did not have the proper hookup for the LS. So we sat New Year's Eve in the driveway of the dealership. Vance called the local police to let then know what was happening, wrecker said he would be back the next day to take us to the campground. We went to bed dreaming of better things to come. The next morning, James my son came over with a generator so we would have some power. Then the wrecker...he hooked up the truck, then the trailer and hauled us down the road to the campground....dropped the LS and took the truck back to the dealership.
South Louisiana rains moved in, no painting until sunshine. After 2 weeks the artist, Robert Baxter, started his magic. He sanded the gel coat off in about hour. Came back the next day, and painted the rear in about 2 hours. We had an audience. The castle wall is back and beautiful.
The truck had a fuel and oil filter problem...it cost only $100.00 to repair. The insurance took care of the paint job. So the Luv Shak is up and running. We are headed over to Hammond, LA to visit my mom and brother. Vance got a clean bill from the heart doctor and we caught up on eating Louisiana seafood and visiting with family and friends. :D

PK

K

Ken Washington

Glad to see that things are looking up for you and the Luv Shak! Keep en eye out for those limbs and anything else that might get in the way!

Hope to see you someday!

Ken

Princess Kathleen

It is here...former students now grown have offered a sack for us...we will take them up on the offer....guess it was good I was such a wonderful teacher....