4200 full body paint

BLHFUN

Worth the extra money for the paint in my opinion.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    434.7 KB · Views: 608

jbeletti

Wow Bart - that is a busy paint job. Is that the standard design or did you work with the paint shop on what you wanted?

You love the fact that you had it painted. So much easier to care for. Thanks for sharing.

BLHFUN

Wow Bart - that is a busy paint job. Is that the standard design or did you work with the paint shop on what you wanted?

You love the fact that you had it painted. So much easier to care for. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks Jim and Scotty! Standard FB Blue for 2015 - They did a nice job for sure.

kirkules

Hi Bart Lory
I just bought a 2015 F350 platinum to pull my 4200 .
I took my 250 SD in for some work and the company cranked the boost on the program and blew my engine .
****** could not wait for the out come .
Is your ride lifted ???
And if it is how much .
Im booked for north of Yuma for Dec 1 (river breeze ) ATV heaven
If you have any input on the truck that would be great .
Thanks Kirk

Last edited by a moderator:

BLHFUN

Ouch. Sorry about the engine. Yes, mine is lifted two ways. The suspension has a 1.75 inch block at the axel. Don't go any higher or you can't use a bag system if you need the extra sag help.. I have the ride rite system and the bag carriers are fully extended. Also the rims at 22" with low profile nitto's lifted it 2 inches. From stock, I'm only 3 inches higher at the tail gate, but it looks taller because the tires and rims. If you raise it 3", you will need to have two piece drive line adjusted, or you will bind the rear end under load. For 3", you need to drop the center carrier bearing 3/4" to adjust the angle to your rear hub. I had a local drive line shop handle it for me for 80 bucks and the truck pulls it perfectly. You will love the new 350. Tow mode and go. The transmission system in tow mode is amazing.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    166 KB · Views: 222

torque1911

That is a very sharp looking cyclone !
I noticed they also have the red & copper full body paint option but can't find any pics ? Does anybody know where to look ?

BLHFUN

Just google "Cyclone full body paint" and pick "images". All three colors are shown. Red is really bright!