ATF: North Trail - Storage area doors.

Shortest Straw

Caught In A Mosh
The storage area door on the passenger side/awning side of our 22RBK is twice the size of the drivers side/slide side door. Is there anything preventing us from ordering a passenger sized door and having it installed on the driver side?

pegmikef

Is there anything behind the wall space left by the smaller door? A lot of times they stick a hot water heater or something else there and block off the inside.

Shortest Straw

Caught In A Mosh
I actually have a tool box in that space. I figured that they must have a good reason to put a smaller door on that side. If I can find out what it is, other than keeping costs down, I want to replace that door with a larger one.

Rogue9

My 22FBS also has the smaller door on the driver side. Since there isn't anything behind the wall, its just a matter of how the framing is inside the wall. I'd rather have the same large door that is on the passenger side too. I know it's in another topic, but a storage door for the slide out dinette would really have been handy too.

mbopp

I know it's in another topic, but a storage door for the slide out dinette would really have been handy too.

Yes! Our previous Starcraft hybrid had outside access to the storage area under the dinette seat. I really miss it.

jedelaney

My NT 32Buds is setup the same way with the different size doors. I also keep a tool box in that part since I don't readily need it once setup. Would love to also have the same size door as the one on the passenger side. Good idea about the storage door to the dinette area. Would be very useful.