Phone Call

K

Ken Washington

As some of you know, we traded our Landmark for a motor home. I got a call yesterday from a friend of mine at church telling me that she and her husband had bought our Landmark. She had found some paper work left in the unit that had my name on it. I was surprised and glad for them! I made sure to tell them about all the good people on this forum and I believe that they will be members soon!

I still look in on you guys every day and enjoy reading about Heartland products.

Live life to its fullest!

Ken

StevieWonder

Did you find out how badly you got hosed on the trade-in? :(
So how do you like the motorhome? I liked mine alot but towing a trailer with a car or the car itself was a much bigger nuisance to me than unhitching the 5th wheeler.

Enjoy. At least you know it got a good home!

K

Ken Washington

StevieWonder,
We love our motor home which will be our last RV. My toad is an Element (Honda) and can be disconnected in less than five minutes or less.

I don't know how bad I got "hosed" but I am a hard one to deal with and I don't stop until someone dies and it won't be me!

Ken

aquiring signal

Did you find out how badly you got hosed on the trade-in? :(

I would rather lose a few thousand dollars on a trade than go through the hassle of selling an RV myself. If the dealers can turn a profit here, they deserve it. The "hassle factor" they save me is HUGE - roll in with an old trailer, hook up to the new one (or drive away in a MH) and you're DONE. This is especially convenient for full-timers. (If that's "getting hosed", hose me!):D

The alternative - you either have to market your rig while still living in it or own two RVs (move into the new one and market the empty old one) I traded and have no regrets. We stopped in at our Heartland dealer that took our trade months later and our old rig was still sitting for sale. Better them than me!