Warranty

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Just wanted to share a story from today after reading some of the threads about not being sure if they were making a right decision to purchase a Heartland product. I purchased my Big Country last year over Memorial Day from a dealer in Elkhart. We had some issues at the time and were able to get in touch with Brian W the BC brand manager. Brian bent over backwards to make my DW happy, I believe most have heard that story. Well that is a good thing for a new customer but what really made me happy to be a heartland owner happened today. For last several weeks I had been telling myself I need to call and get a couple parts for some minor warranty items before the warranty period ran out. Well stupid me would forget or not remember till after 4 my time which would be after 5 in Elkhart or late in day on a Friday. Well I finally made the call today in the morning knowing that I had possibly ran out of time but wanted to see if they could help but was prepared to pay for the parts. I spoke with Scott and after he was finally able to get his computer up and running he asked what I needed as far as parts. I went over that with him then asked about my warranty. He stated that yes it is out but not far enough that would be an issue with sending parts. He did ask who was going to do repairs and I explained that I felt comfortable doing what needed to be done. He said great as he would not be able to help with the repair costs but would make an exception for my parts. He did not have to do this and could have just said tough luck and transferred me to parts department. This to me is the number one reason to purchase from heartland, they truly care about the customer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hbushey

Thanks for sharing your experience. I'm definitely feeling better with hearing good experiences such as yours with Heartland.

Heather

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Thanks for sharing your experience. I'm definitely feeling better with hearing good experiences such as yours with Heartland.

Heather

That is what I was trying to get across, there are a ton of "bad" stories out there but not many "good" ones as those people are usually out enjoying their rigs. Hope to cross paths one day with y'all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

macjj

I have a 2012 Bighorn. Recently the rear ladder broke. Heartland/Scott sent me the replacement parts no questions asked. I have had greater than expected customer service from heartland since purchasing in late 2011

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk