Kerrville VI Sweetheart Rally

jimtoo

HI All,

Would just like to invite everyone to checkout the Kerrville VI Sweetheart Rally. The rally is a fun one, with no commercial displays or someone trying to sell you something. It's just a fun time with cards, Mexican train dominoes and maybe even some RV golf, and most of all meeting and visiting with friends and making new friends.

The Kerrville VI Sweetheart Rally is Feb 13-17, 2008 and we have sites at reserved at Buckhorn Lake RV Resort, near Kerrville, Texas. Check us out and if you would like to attend, fill out the information page and call the park. We do not charge a rally fee. The only fees you have are for your site (rally rates) and for a catered dinner we have on Saturday evening.

Come and join the fun, we still have a few sites open.

Jim

jgilbert

Jim,
:)We are hard at work at that time. BUT we retire in June and are putting it on our list to be there with bells on next year!!

Joe

Hope yall guys had fun. We're staying at the Guadalupe River RV Resort in Kerrville. Wish we'd read this earlier and made plans to attend. We'll have to check out the Buckhorn Lake RV Resort.

jimtoo

Hi spankyandbrandysniffer,

Yes, wish you guys would have read about the rally earlier, that's why I posted it. It was to invite new people.

We just finished up our goodbyes this morning and we had a really fun time. We will do it again next year, same time, same park.

Jim

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Hi Jim
Glad you had a good trip home. We are still here and going to dinner with Leroy, Lonnie and some others. We will be leaving on Wednesday morning.

For those of you that have never been to this rally mark your calendar for Valentines day weekend for next year. We are going to be here every year that we possibably can. Lots of fun and fun people.

Jim when I get the movies done I will send you a CD. Let me know how it turns out.

Travel Safe and may God Bless
BC