Voyager wireless

dave10a

The voyager wireless has the ability to connect a wired camera. My question is does the wired input recognize all video camera's that follow the NTSC and composite video specs? I am thinking of buying the Voyager interface cable so I can connect a generic wired camera to it. Please advise--- thanks

JENSENRVdirect

Hi Dave,

Yes, the monitor will accept standard NTSC video signal. You can use our adaptor # 1126810 to make the composite video (RCA) to our camera input connection.

If you need further assistance, feel free to call our Tech Services dept. at 877-845-8750 M-F 8:00AM-6:00PM EDT.

dave10a

Thanks I will now install an inexpensive NTSC camera in my front grill for parking. BTY the Voyager wireless works great on my 40ft trailer and gets 4bars of signal strength.

Last edited:

dave10a

It looks like I need the voyager 31100131 cable to connect to the 1126810 as well. Is there a single cable that has a RCA video plug and the Voyager monitor mate-n-lock connector with out the need for two adapter cables? Or can you supply the mate-n-lock connector pin-outs and vendor p/n on the monitor connector so I can build my own cable?

Last edited:

dave10a

Welp looks like I am not getting much help here. sort of like KMAYOYO time. So I guess I have to re-engineer the cable :-(

jbeletti

Dave - it's the weekend and I doubt Voyager looks at this on the weekends. I suggest you call them on Monday to work through this.

dave10a

Dave - it's the weekend and I doubt Voyager looks at this on the weekends. I suggest you call them on Monday to work through this.

My question was 4 days ago. It looks like a very long weekend. Any Re-engineering a cable is not that difficult.

JENSENRVdirect

Hi Dave,

The 31100131 harness is designed to add a second Voyager brand wired camera to our WVOS511 WiSight system. As such, we do not offer this harness with a dedicated composite video input instead of the ASA Voyager connector.

For other applications where adding a composite video signal to our monitors is needed, we offer the 1126810 adaptor.

The two items together will provide the interface necessary to add the third-party camera.