ATF: Road Warrior - Can't read Fuse box

Swagems

Hello everyone I'm having a hard time reading my fuse Box hope some can help

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    399.6 KB · Views: 95

DocFather

It's a conspiracy. They must have gotten some Dr colleagues of mine to scribble junk on my labels too/ I even got pharmacist buddy to decipher mine with no luck. I suggest turn them all off then turn on one at a time and relabel them.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
I doubt the person that wrote it can read it! A couple of them are semi-legible, but most would need an Egyptologist to decipher.

danemayer

I see: @#$!, Puck Lights, Computer, Slide, Kitchen, Furnace, Fan, Fireplace, Water Pump, Monitor Panel, Entertainment, Bedroom, !@#$, Den

wdk450

I looked at my 12 volt fusepanel - there is NO identification label at all. BTW, I had such a hard time reading the labels on the AC circuit breakers, I made a list of them, and did a new label on my computer/printer with the correct spacing to match the breaker spacing.

porthole

Retired
Hello Heartland - there are computer programs that will print out legible label with any options .............

And 3M makes a portable labeler as well............. with the spacing for breakers.

ILH

Well... at least mine isn't the only one.

I've been making a point of noting what's on a circuit as I work on them. Thank goodness for label makers.

Jim.Allison

I dont want to ask the obvious, but does your owners manual have a list of the DC circuits that you could possible match them up by process of elimination? But then the question would be can you trust it? Perhaps you just need to pull each one and id them that way. I wonder if it is scribbled that way because the guy that made the label did not know where the fuse slot went?

AJJONES

Senior GM for Cyclone, Torque, Gateway & Sundance
Sorry for late response, I have contacted the plant and will make sure that the items on the breaker box are clearly written for each breaker sorry for the inconvenience.

thanks,

AJ