Folding table in 3650BH

swiftk77

When we purchased our 3650BH it was missing the folding table in the bunk house. I called up our dealer and Heartland and they sent us the table and mounting hardware, but the table has an adjustable leg, so I am trying to figure out how high the table is supposed to be and also where the brackets should be placed on the wall. Can someone that has this model send me their their folding table height and also the approximate location of the table on the wall? I want to make sure the table is secure and not sure if their is a backboard or something structural to screen the hardware into.

Thanks - Ken

GWRam

Ken,
I'll be loading camper in the morning. I will get the height measurements and photos of the wall attachment brackets for you.
Dave

GWRam

Ken,

Facing toward the front of the camper, measuring along wall from left to right.
First bracket left edge is at 9 1/2" second bracket left edge is 19 1/8". The bottom edge of each bracket is 29 1/8" from floor. Let me know if that helps. Or if there is any other info that will help. Hopefully the photos will attach to this post.
Dave
ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1402511255.674234.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1402511222.352881.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1402511242.467536.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

GWRam

Ken,

Wall photo didn't make first reply.
ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1402512093.198529.jpg

Dave

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

swiftk77

Thanks Dave, I got the table installed last night and the pictures and measurements were very helpful!

Ken

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zia

We have found that the folding table fits nicely in the trundle bunk (that we aren't using) so that is a great place to put it if you are looking for storage while traveling.