2015 Torque 325

torque_zps097be172.jpg

Good Evening Heartland community! I've been surfing around the forums and I thought I would share a picture of our recently purchased Torque 325! We took this one while we was out on our first trip with it. So far we enjoy it quite a bit! Safe travels to everyone!

Marty

danemayer

Hi morgan_marty,

Congratulations on your new Torque and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. Glad to hear you're having a good time. Keep posting about your adventures and feel free to ask if any questions arise.

danemayer

Hi, and welcome to the forum. That's a good looking rig. Quite a nice traveling crew, also.
Dave

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi UsAndScarlett,

Welcome to you as well. Since you're in Texas, perhaps we'll see you at a Texas Chapter Rally. Check out the EVENTS tab at top of page for a listing of upcoming meets.

The shake down cruise........Love it. Are you boon dockin? or using pedestal.

No, we're not boondockin. Our first "boon dockin" will be in September for the Richmond nascar race or October for Charlotte. This was at a small campground 15 miles from the house that we frequent to relax. Thanks for all the welcomes! maybe we'll see some of ya'll out there somewhere!

Marty