Just Ordered...

flug

Good Morning,

Well, we did it. We have been looking at the Torque Series 291 for a while now and yesterday we finally ordered our new Toyhauler. 6-8 weeks and it will be here then we are off for a family vacation.

I'm currently alternating between elation and anxiety.

Wow these things are spendy. And I can't wait to finally get it. We loved our old Fleetwood fifth wheel, though we bought it used and water damaged (unbeknownst to us) so we ended up spending more time and money to fix it rather than use it. So now, a brand new unit and the debt to go with it.

We initially contacted a few dealers for pricing. In the end we had a heck of a time to get one of the major nationwide dealers to even call us back, so my Hubby called Heartland Direct. I didn't think that would accomplish anything, but amazingly the Regional Sales Rep called us and personally helped us work a deal with another dealership. Thank you Heartland! Their customer service and the time he took to work with us made all the difference.

So here we go on our newest adventure. I can't wait to pack my kids and dog up in this sucker and go!

- The Wife

danemayer

Hi flug,

Congratulations on ordering your Torque. Now comes the hard part - waiting! :)

When it arrives, make sure you do a complete walk through, getting a clear understanding of what every switch and button does. Try everything. If possible, video the walk through and watch it once or twice.

It's also a good idea to plan on staying at or near the dealer for a day or two to try everything in actual usage. Talk to the dealer about this prior to taking delivery. If you have any questions or anything needs adjustment, the dealer should be willing to take care of it right away without you having to drop off the trailer and wait.

And of course, get ready to have some good times.

jbeletti

Congratulations Shawana and family!While you wait, consider joining the Heartland Owners Club. We'd love to meet you at a rally later this year. Also, we have a very active Florida chapter of the club.

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
Good Morning,

Well, we did it. We have been looking at the Torque Series 291 for a while now and yesterday we finally ordered our new Toyhauler. 6-8 weeks and it will be here then we are off for a family vacation.

I'm currently alternating between elation and anxiety.

Wow these things are spendy. And I can't wait to finally get it. We loved our old Fleetwood fifth wheel, though we bought it used and water damaged (unbeknownst to us) so we ended up spending more time and money to fix it rather than use it. So now, a brand new unit and the debt to go with it.

We initially contacted a few dealers for pricing. In the end we had a heck of a time to get one of the major nationwide dealers to even call us back, so my Hubby called Heartland Direct. I didn't think that would accomplish anything, but amazingly the Regional Sales Rep called us and personally helped us work a deal with another dealership. Thank you Heartland! Their customer service and the time he took to work with us made all the difference.

So here we go on our newest adventure. I can't wait to pack my kids and dog up in this sucker and go!

- The Wife
Shawna I would like to welcome you and your family to Heartland ownership and also to let you know that we are in the planning stages for our next Florida chapter rally, so stay tuned, we would like to see you and your kiddos there.
Walter and Linda West
Florida chapter leaders

Seren

Congratulation! Don't worry about anxiety, as it is a proven fact that the best cure for those that are worried is not medication, but by taking a trip in this beautiful "big country" of ours is in an RV! And in "landmark" research, it has been shown that the RV brand that gets rid of anxiety the best is made by Heartland! Of course everyone knows that to feel stress free avoid the "resorts" and "cyclones", and to stay in the "wilderness". However, remember to always take the "north trail" since it will avoid any of the dangerous wild animals like the "lynx". In addition, one way to avoid any anxiety while being a "road runner" is to tow your 5th wheel with a good vehicle like a Chevy "Silverado" that has a lot of "torque".

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD