Am I nuts - Chicago Weather!

jbeletti

//heartlandowners.org/attachments/truck_02-01-08.jpg

//heartlandowners.org/attachments/truck_01-31-08.jpg

And why do I live here again? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

nhunter

It could always be worse. The other day it was -42C (-43F) with the wind chill. Very frosty.

billd

Every location has it good and bad weather...

But snow is not good when you have one bad leg....

So I will keep Southern California....

Bill

slmayor

Founding California Northern Chapter Leader
Jim,
don't feel so bad, It's everywhere this winter. It's even snowed here twice in one week. Of course it was gone in a day or so...:) We've had soooo much rain in the last weeks, I think my feet are beginning to web.

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
slmayor, Please send some of that rain to North Carolina. We are about 16 inches behind normal since last year. Thank God,He did send us a good soaking rain last night and today.I was just out looking at a small stream behind my house. More water running in it than I have seen for a while. We are thankful and will take every drop.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Ray and Deb, we are starting to grow feathers down here in Socal. Not suppost to rain until Sunday. I think there wegee board is wrong, it is cold, windy and very dark clouds right now. Bob, Pat and you know who:eek:

tweber

Founding Wisconsin Chapter Leader-Retired
Oh!

Sorry, Jim, no sympothy, but will gladly send you a good snow brush with a long handle. It works good on a Peterbilt so it should work on your Ford. At least you can dream of the good times to come. Keep smilingNone

jbeletti

Hi Tom,

I use my RV washing brush with telescopic handle to brush the snow off the 550 - works well. Yeah, I am sure you got more than we did. I got at least 8" at my home. Others got up to 12".

Had to use the Beast II today so I brushed her off. 4WD was nice :)

Jim

cdbMidland

Past Michigan Chapter Leader
Hang in there, Jim. It sure is hard to beat a midwest summer. This is the price we (or maybe I should say you, since I'm enjoying the sun in Florida) have to pay for six months (or so) of paradise.

truknutt

Committed Member
Hey Jim B,

I was checking your "Doggy Cam" the other day and started to have you check their pulse as they were in the same spot all day! Either someone stole your pups today or you changed the "static" picture! Maybe they're out playing in your snow!

Stay warm!

Dave G.

jbeletti

Hey Dave,

Yeah, the girls don't move much in their pen. From the office, I will check a video feed. There I can see them move a little. Or I'll be mean and call the house to make the phone ring, then the heads pop up.

There are more cams but I chose only those 4 to be publicly viewable.

Jim

truknutt

Committed Member
That's just plain mean..calling the house to wake them up!! Now I'd do that to aggravate my DW though!!!