Need narrow couch

DeanWag

Have a 2011 3670rl and we sold the couch, moved recliners to where the couch was in the big slide next to table, and are now looking for a couch 31" deep to fit in the back. Any advice on where to find one? we are in oregon.

jdamude

Have a 2011 3670rl and we sold the couch, moved recliners to where the couch was in the big slide next to table, and are now looking for a couch 31" deep to fit in the back. Any advice on where to find one? we are in oregon.

You can try online. There are a few places that sell RV furniture in Indiana. I purchased a sofa from Brad and Hall and they shipped it to Buffalo in one day.

sengli

We replaced our couch, and recliners with some furniture from the furniture row stores. The series we got was called the joshua. The couch and theatre seating unit, fit the original area where the RV furniture was. Its alot nicer and more comfortable.

Steadfast

We also have a 2011 3670RL and used two theater seats from theaterseatstore.com. We used the loveseat configuration and we turn them sideways (like the recliners) when we bring the slides in. The particular style we chose was the paliser bullet.

Birchwood

We are going through this transition also and we also have 31 inches .The only thing we come up with so far is a nice Click Clack and we would have to flip it on its back to travel.The four legs would have to be removed also but would end up with a fairly good sofa and and a really nice bed.Good timing on this topic.Some clik clacks are low but the one we were looking at is regular couch height.Were still looking!

StarryNight

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
I've been wanting to change out our couch as well, but keep it in the large slide. I've always been concerned about how to get one into/out of the rig without having to take out the back window...I'd like to think they didn't build the Bighorn around the couch:).
I sure would like a comfortable one though! Plus we really have no use for the "couch/bed".