New to the forum with a new Prowler

scruffre

Hi all. Just bought a new 2014 Prowler 20 RBS. It's a major upgrade from our 12' popup. We have only had it out once and so far are really enjoying it.

jimtoo

Hi scruffre,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I'm sure it is a major change from popup to Prowler. I know it was major for us a long time back from tent to small motor home. But you will enjoy it and make lots of great memories I'm sure.

Please think of joining us at a rally when you can and also joining the Heartland Owners Club.

Enjoy the forum and your new toy.

Jim M

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
Hi all. Just bought a new 2014 Prowler 20 RBS. It's a major upgrade from our 12' popup. We have only had it out once and so far are really enjoying it.

scruffre..........Enjoy your 20RBS. We had one for almost 2 years before we upgraded to a 5th wheel. Had so much fun with the Prowler and I know you will.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Welcome to the Heartland Family!

Join your local Heartland Owners Club as you will meet lots of new friends and will have a loads of fun!

We just attended our first HOC Rally a couple of weeks ago and had a blast!

Will probably be making our reservations for the fall Colorado HOC Rally tomorrow!

danemayer

HELLO EVERYONE. I too am a new GLAMPER. Just sold my boat to get a 2013prks Prowler. I am really nervous....everything is soooo new!!
Hi GLAMPING_IN_WISCONSIN,

Congratulations on your new Prowler and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. There's lots of useful information here along with a great bunch of friendly and helpful people.

If you have any questions, I'm sure you can get answers here. Also feel free to post about your adventures.