• Bob Hartsell 951-699-0946
  • WWW.pechangarv.com
  • Pets ok?: Yes
  • Pet Fee: $5.00 up to 3 pets.
  • WiFi available: Yes
  • WiFi Fee: Free
Details:------------------------------
  • Number of sites held: 20+ if needed
  • Site fee. Friday and Saturday nights are $50 per night. Wednesday and Thursday before the rally date are $40 per night. Any extra days before Wednesday the 29th are at the CG rate. Sunday night is at the rally rate....$40. Any days after Sunday night the 3rd is a regular CG rates.
  • Club Member Event fee: NONE
  • Non-Club Member fee: $20
  • Meet n greet Friday 10/31/2014 at 6 pm
  • Potluck: yes
  • Potluck date: 11/1/2014
  • Potluck time: 5PM and do the raffle after
Additional Info:------------------------------All reservations must be made through me. I will assign your sites. All the sites are in row "E". They are all across from each other and start numbering 1 to 26. If you want a certain site let me know early as possible. Any cancellations, I must be notified 72 hours before the rally dates or the club/me will be charged for the sites. Please do not contact the CG....all communications must be through me. Not my rules its the CG rules for rallies.As far as payment, you will need to send me a check as I have to pay the CG after the rally is over. I will keep the checks until 1 week before the rally just in case people have to cancel. I will need all checks mailed to me by no later than October 1st.

Mailing address:

Robert Hartsell
39287 Copper Ct.
Murrieta Ca. 92563

When you arrive at the CG, you must stop at the office to pay for any pets and get your paperwork for your site#. The pet fee is $5.00 for up to 3 pets.You will already know what your site # is. Also, This CG has to unlock the sewer caps. So as soon as you can, get out your dump hose so they can see it and unlock the caps. It's a silly thing....but maybe people steal the caps. It's their house..their rules.

We have reserved the pavillion for Friday and Saturday nights as the club house was not available. It has tables and a BBQ for us to use. We might have to bring extra chairs depending on how many people we have. The meet n greet will be held in the pavillion Friday night about 6pm-ish. If you want to bring some snacks thats fine. I know Pat will have somethings also. BYOB if you want to. I know the ladies will need some wine.The potluck will be on Saturday night at 5 pm. The club will provide the main course...thinking about BBQ ribs and chicken. I'm sure Pat will do other things also. If everybody brings a side dish, or salad, or dessert...that would great. A word of caution, please do not make enough food for 40 people. Enough food for 10 people is plenty. If you would...could you post what you are bringing. We do not need #100 of potato salad. The club will provide plates, silverware (plastic), drinking cups, water, soda's, napkins etc,etc.After the potluck we will have the raffle and maybe a 50/50 drawing. If you could, bring a raffle prize valued about $15 and it does not need to be RV related. Hint...hint...the ladies love winning bottles of wine. After all we are in Temecula "wino country". I need to clarify some things on the staying extra days.You can come early....but if it's before Wednesday the 29th. You will have to call the CG and pay for those days yourself at the regular CG ratesIf you want to stay an extra day...Sunday night, leaving on Monday November 3rd...you can and it will be at the club/rally rate but that you will pay me not the CG. After that you will need call the CG and pay for those days at the regular CG rates.

ATTENDING.................

Site #1 Marty and Theresa.....10-29 to 11-2 Paid
Site #2 Bob and Patty...........10-29 to 11-2 Paid
Site #3 Trace and Teri...........10-29 to 11-2 Paid
Site #4 Floyd and Carol..........10-29 to 11-2 Paid
Site #5 PJ and Karol..............10-29 to 11-2 Paid
Site #6 Wayne and Melinda....10-29 to 11-2 Paid
Site #7 Art and Teresa..........10-29 to 11-2 Paid
Site #8 Rick and Sandy..........10-31 to 11-2 Paid
Site #9 Jeff and Sonja...........10-31 to 11-2 Paid
Site #10 William and Mary.......10-30 to 11-2 Paid
Site #11 Jim Davis.................10-31 to 11-2 Paid
Site #12 Scott and Roxan.......10-30 to 11-2 Paid
Site #13 Steve and Sandy.......10-29 to 11-1 paid
Site #14 Bob and Diane...........10-29 to 11-2 Paid
Site #15 Simon and Nori..........10-30 to 11-2 Paid
Site #16 Carl and Sylvaine........10-31 to 11-2 Paid
Site #17 George and Vicky.......10-31 to 11-2 Paid
Site #18 Gary and Sue............10-30 to 11-2 Paid
Site #19 Mark and Carol...........10-30 to 11-3 Paid
Site #20 Bob and LaCretia........10-29 to 11-3 Paid
Site #21 Jim and Melody...........10-30 to 11-2 Paid
Site #22 Jerry and Karen..........10-31 to 11-2 Paid
Site #24 Len and Susan...........10-29 to 11-2 Paid

"T" and Sweatshirts;

Wayne and Melinda..1 XL and 1 XXL "T".............Paid
Trace and Teri......................2 large "T"...........Paid
Jim and Melody.......1 Lg "T" and 1 XL S-shirt......Paid
Bob and Pat...........2 XL "T" and I XXL S-shirt.....Paid
Mary.................................1 Lg and 1 XL "T"....Paid
Jeff and Sonia....................1 M"T"and 1 S "T"....Paid
William and Mary......1 XL and 1 XXL SWT...........Paid
PJ and Karol....................1 Lg and 1 XL "T"........Paid
Floyd and Carol...............................2 XL "T".....Paid
Bob and Diane.................................2 Lg "T".... Paid
Gary and Sue..1 Lg and 1 XL "T" and 1 XL S-shirt..paid
Mark and Carol......2 Lg and 2 Sm"T"...................Paid
Bob and Lacretia....1 lg "T" and 1 XL sweat..........Paid
Simon and Nori............................2L "T"............Paid
Jerry and Karen..........1 lg "T" and 1XXL "T"........Paid

Last edited:

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Bob,
You know we will be there.
EDIT; Please show us arriving on Wednesday Oct 29th, leaving on Sunday Nov. 2nd Thanks, Trace

Last edited:

wdk450

Bob:
My plans have me at nearby TT Wilderness Lakes then. I want to come to the rally, but do not want to take a space from a So. Ca. member if you fill up. So put me in the head count, but I will bow out if you have need of the space for a So. Ca. owner.

Put me down for 10/31 to 11/1 for now.

Last edited:

Mizmary

We won't be there this time. The hubster is out of the country at that time, and no way I'm going to try to tow this beast up alone! maybe I'll drive up for the meet and greet or something though!

SD08ER

Bob

Scott & Roxan will be there in OCT 30 Out NOV 3. Looks like it will be a fun time. Hope this is not a Trick or Treat JOKE :).

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Bill, we have plenty of sites and I can get more. So bring the Horn on over.

William, glad you can make it.

Big Jim, I am in site #2 cause it's the biggest site. That way we can have get togethers there around the portable campfires. I don't have site 23 yet...how about site 21?

Mary, you can come to the meet n greet or the potluck...either or both.

Scott and Roxan, got you down. No tricks...just treats.

Sandy, got you and Steve down.

Wayne and Melinda, Neil and nanci, Jeff and Sonja got ya down. Glad you can make it.

Last edited:

Bob&Patty

OK Floyd...surprise me....what days are you coming for. My crystal ball is in the shop for repair.

So far we have 8 rigs coming in just 2 days of posting the rally. A few new people and just the normal wacko's...me included. If your into hand made cigars, William is coming to the rally. William, BTW, Rick and Sandy might be late getting to the rally.

Bob&Patty

The CG has put a fly in the ointment. I have to have everyones last name when I call in the site numbers. Some people I have, some not. So unless your pix is on the wall at the post office, can you email them to Pat. Trust me, mine might be there also. patrookie@aol.com

Last edited:

Wmnmy

The CG has put a fly in the ointment. I have to have everyones last name when I call in the site numbers. Some people I have, some not. So unless your pix is on the wall at the post office, can you email them to Pat. Trust me, mine might be there also. patrookie@aol.com

Heres who I need so far;

Jeff and Sonja
Steve and Sandy
William and Mary

As of today we have 14 rigs coming with a few more maybe's.
Ok I checked the post office wall today and sent you the info to your email address since they didn't have a photo of me lolol..

Bob&Patty

William, was my pix there?? I hope Konan has not gained weight.....both your dogs can't be over 150# total. LOL

BTW, as of today we have 16 rigs coming.

Bob&Patty

Larry and Liz, going to Hawaii has to be more fun that hanging out a bunch of old people. Have fun and see you soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.