Introduction – New Louisiana Chapter and Chapter Leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
Congratulations, Louisiana - you have now become an official chapter of the Heartland Owners Club!

Welcome with me, your Chapter Leaders, Andy and Joanna Grimes (jassson007)

This chapter includes the entire state of Louisiana in the South Central Region.

Shortly, I will be changing the home Chapter of all HOC members with a Louisiana address to the new Louisiana Chapter. If you have a Louisiana address and would like to remain with your current home Chapter, please let me know.

Any Heartland Owners Club member may choose Louisiana as their Club Chapter if they feel it would be more convenient for them than their current Club Chapter. Use this link to go to your membership profile and choose your new chapter from the drop down list.

Thank you Andy and Joanna for accepting the leadership of this of this new chapter.

Julie Hancock
Club Manager, Heartland Owners Club

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Yes they are Gus but you know that feeling too. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jbeletti

Congratulations Andy and Joanna! It was great to meet you and have a great time in Urbanna last week. Wishing you all the best as you think ahead to your first LA rally. Jay, Stella, Julie and myself are all here for you as are many of your Chapter Leader peers.

Have fun with your chapter and if timing works out, I'd love to attend your first rally.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations Andy and Joanna. Also the State of Louisiana thanks ya'll for stepping up and taking the reins of leadership. Sorry we didn't get to meet ya'll at Urbanna but if you are in east TN, just give us a holler and we will try to come see ya'll.

jassson007

Jim B it was nice meeting you finally last week. We had a blast. We are nervously planning a campout to get our feet wet and have tentatively have dates (weekend after Easter) now to just find a place to hold it.

Big Jim thank you sir, appreciate it.

We did see Byrd but never got a chance to intro ourselves. Hope y'all can make it down this way sometime.

jassson007

Thanks Jamie it was great meeting you too sir. Even though we were the youngest owners there. Lol

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Andy and Joanna,
Congratulations on becoming Chapter Leaders. We know you will have a blast. (We are)
Trace and Teri

jassson007

Thank you Trace and Teri. I know we will have fun.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Congrats! Hope we can make it to a LA rally sometime.

jassson007

Thank you Erica. We thought about y'all couple weeks ago on way home from Dallas and the George Strait concert we passed the Terrell exit on way to Tyler to head south.

jo9463

First rally ever, so why not end it with a bang by being chapter leaders...lol. I think I'll be over the "shock" once we have a campout..lol.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Andy and Joanna, congrats on your new Chapter and Chapter Leadership position! You will have a great time and it appears to only get better.
From all of us in the Arizona Chapter, we wish you the best! Let us know if we may be of help.

Garry

jassson007

Andy and Joanna, congrats on your new Chapter and Chapter Leadership position! You will have a great time and it appears to only get better.
From all of us in the Arizona Chapter, we wish you the best! Let us know if we may be of help.

Garry

Thank you. Will do.

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Welcome from Oregon! Don't worry though, our doxie is really in charge at our house too.

Kristy

jassson007

Welcome from Oregon! Don't worry though, our doxie is really in charge at our house too.

Kristy

Thank you. Not sure our two realize that they have a larger responsibility now that they too are chapter leaders. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.