PDA

View Full Version : Introduction New Louisiana Chapter and Chapter Leaders

clubmgr
06-20-2014, 07:44 AM
Congratulations, Louisiana - you have now become an official chapter of the Heartland Owners Club!

Welcome with me, your Chapter Leaders, Andy and Joanna Grimes (jassson007)

This chapter includes the entire state of Louisiana in the South Central Region.

Shortly, I will be changing the home Chapter of all HOC members with a Louisiana address to the new Louisiana Chapter. If you have a Louisiana address and would like to remain with your current home Chapter, please let me know.

Any Heartland Owners Club member may choose Louisiana as their Club Chapter if they feel it would be more convenient for them than their current Club Chapter. Use this link (//heartlandowners.org/vbMemberManager.php) to go to your membership profile and choose your new chapter from the drop down list.

Thank you Andy and Joanna for accepting the leadership of this of this new chapter.

Julie Hancock
Club Manager, Heartland Owners Club

boatto5er
06-20-2014, 08:13 AM
Congrats Andy and Joanna (but we know the Doxies are REALLY in charge!).

jassson007
06-20-2014, 08:14 AM
Yes they are Gus but you know that feeling too. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lou_and_Bette
06-20-2014, 08:27 AM
Yeah congratulations to Andy and Joanna. Hope to see you down the road, Bette and Lou,

jassson007
06-20-2014, 08:29 AM
Hope to see y'all too Bette

jbeletti
06-20-2014, 08:41 AM
Congratulations Andy and Joanna! It was great to meet you and have a great time in Urbanna last week. Wishing you all the best as you think ahead to your first LA rally. Jay, Stella, Julie and myself are all here for you as are many of your Chapter Leader peers.

Have fun with your chapter and if timing works out, I'd love to attend your first rally.

BigJim45
06-20-2014, 09:29 AM
Congrats Andy & Joanna from all of us in Calif.

Nabo
06-20-2014, 09:33 AM
Congratulations Andy and Joanna. Also the State of Louisiana thanks ya'll for stepping up and taking the reins of leadership. Sorry we didn't get to meet ya'll at Urbanna but if you are in east TN, just give us a holler and we will try to come see ya'll.

jassson007
06-20-2014, 09:41 AM
Jim B it was nice meeting you finally last week. We had a blast. We are nervously planning a campout to get our feet wet and have tentatively have dates (weekend after Easter) now to just find a place to hold it.

Big Jim thank you sir, appreciate it.

We did see Byrd but never got a chance to intro ourselves. Hope y'all can make it down this way sometime.

JWalker
06-20-2014, 10:42 AM
Congrats. Louisiana is in good hands. Great meeting you last week.

Jamie

jassson007
06-20-2014, 10:53 AM
Thanks Jamie it was great meeting you too sir. Even though we were the youngest owners there. Lol

TandT
06-20-2014, 12:24 PM
Andy and Joanna,
Congratulations on becoming Chapter Leaders. We know you will have a blast. (We are)
Trace and Teri

jassson007
06-20-2014, 12:34 PM
Thank you Trace and Teri. I know we will have fun.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TravelTiger
06-20-2014, 03:40 PM
Congrats! Hope we can make it to a LA rally sometime.

jassson007
06-20-2014, 03:43 PM
Thank you Erica. We thought about y'all couple weeks ago on way home from Dallas and the George Strait concert we passed the Terrell exit on way to Tyler to head south.

jo9463
06-20-2014, 03:43 PM
First rally ever, so why not end it with a bang by being chapter leaders...lol. I think I'll be over the "shock" once we have a campout..lol.

Doublegranch
06-20-2014, 04:22 PM
Andy and Joanna, congrats on your new Chapter and Chapter Leadership position! You will have a great time and it appears to only get better.
From all of us in the Arizona Chapter, we wish you the best! Let us know if we may be of help.

Garry

jassson007
06-20-2014, 04:32 PM
Andy and Joanna, congrats on your new Chapter and Chapter Leadership position! You will have a great time and it appears to only get better.
From all of us in the Arizona Chapter, we wish you the best! Let us know if we may be of help.

Garry

Thank you. Will do.

ziggy
06-20-2014, 04:56 PM
Welcome from Oregon! Don't worry though, our doxie is really in charge at our house too.

Kristy

jassson007
06-20-2014, 05:01 PM
Welcome from Oregon! Don't worry though, our doxie is really in charge at our house too.

Kristy

Thank you. Not sure our two realize that they have a larger responsibility now that they too are chapter leaders. Lol

Flying Dutchman
06-20-2014, 08:10 PM
Congratulations Andy and Joanna, hope that we can make it to one of your gatherings.

ziggy
06-20-2014, 08:45 PM
Bring yours to OR and Cassie can explain their new responsibilities. LOL
Kristy

Thank you. Not sure our two realize that they have a larger responsibility now that they too are chapter leaders. Lol

jassson007
06-20-2014, 09:42 PM
Congratulations Andy and Joanna, hope that we can make it to one of your gatherings.

Thank you Eric and we hope you can make it down here too.

jassson007
06-20-2014, 09:43 PM
Bring yours to OR and Cassie can explain their new responsibilities. LOL
Kristy

Would love to make it up that way one day. Lol

lindaw
06-21-2014, 06:09 AM
Congrats Andy and Joanna, know you will do a great job and have fun also.
Linda West

jassson007
06-21-2014, 07:18 AM
Congrats Andy and Joanna, know you will do a great job and have fun also.
Linda West

Thank you!!

For20hunter
06-21-2014, 01:28 PM
Congratulations Joanna and Andy!! I know your going to have a blast leading the chapter! If you have any questions or we can do anything for you all you have to do is ask.

Rod Ditrich

jassson007
06-21-2014, 01:35 PM
Congratulations Joanna and Andy!! I know your going to have a blast leading the chapter! If you have any questions or we can do anything for you all you have to do is ask.

Rod Ditrich

Thank you Rod. Appreciate it.

alethaj
06-21-2014, 07:13 PM
Congratulations on your new position......We are near Houston Tx so look forward to attending a rallie in your area one day...Happy Camping.. :)

jassson007
06-21-2014, 07:23 PM
Congratulations on your new position......We are near Houston Tx so look forward to attending a rallie in your area one day...Happy Camping.. :)

Thank you. Hope to see you on this side if the river one day.

olcoon
06-21-2014, 09:51 PM
Congrats Andy & Joanna, it was good meeting ya'all in Urbana! Don't forget to tell my cousins in Monroe "hey" the next time you are through there!!! :cool: We need a smiley with a beard!

jassson007
06-22-2014, 08:27 AM
Congrats Andy & Joanna, it was good meeting ya'all in Urbana! Don't forget to tell my cousins in Monroe "hey" the next time you are through there!!! :cool: We need a smiley with a beard!

Will do Roy. In fact willie was in town this weekend for a wounded warrior softball game. He played on the allstar team against some wounded warriors.