ATTN: Change to Texas-South Chapter borders

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
A brand new Louisiana Chapter has been founded by Chapter Leaders Andy and Joanna Grimes.

This means that the state of Louisiana will no longer default to Texas-South. Shortly, I will be changing the home Chapter of all HOC members with a Louisiana address to the new Louisiana Chapter. If you have a Louisiana address and would like to remain with your current home Chapter, please let me know.

Julie Hancock
Club Manager, Heartland Owners Club

jbeletti

That is good news. Yall have deserved your own chapter for a long long time.

You got that right Jim :) Same with so many states and provinces that have no chapter. What we have elsewhere is a lack of owners interested in taking on the role of Chapter Leader.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Andy and JoAnna, thanks for stepping up to Chapter Leadership! We'll be looking forward to your first rally and some good ol' Cajun food.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulation Andy and JoAnna and thanks for stepping up and taking the reins for the state of Louisiana. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask and we all will chime in and help.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Thank you all. We are nervously planning our first campout for August I believe and have already selected dates for a spring rally. Now just need to start looking for places to hold it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jassson007

There or Cajun palms as well. There is a new one down in new Iberia as well called Cajun rvera (play on Cajun riviera). Also would like to find a place in cenla as well around Alexandria other than Toledo bend.

TomMar

Retired Texas-South Chapter Leader
ell
Thank you all. We are nervously planning our first campout for August I believe and have already selected dates for a spring rally. Now just need to start looking for places to hold it.

This is great news . Welcome Andy and Johanna. Louisiana well deserves their own chapter and you two will be great..

jassson007

ell
This is great news . Welcome Andy and Johanna. Louisiana well deserves their own chapter and you two will be great..

Thank you Tom. We are gonna try our best.