new cyclone collapsable roof ladder maybe for other toy haulers also???

szewczyk_john

Went for a quick motorcycle run during my lunch break at work today. I passed by a new Cyclone 2 axel unit. I didn't catch the model number but I did notice that the ladder was mounted to the side of the unit but that it sat flush to the side. It either folded up or collapsed inward to the sidewall for travel mode. Unlike mine which when mounted extends 4 or five inches away from the sidewall. With my weight, I only use that ladder in emergencies but I was wondering if anyone knows if those of us with older units can get the new ladder and if so how is it mounted to the unit? Can we remove the current bases and simply attach the new ladder in place of those? If you have a newer toy hauler can someone please post photos of this newer upgrade? I would rather have this new one then having to haul none around in the trailer or having it stick out so far. Also curious to hear what weight restrictions it might have on it. Thanks

Cjackg

Went for a quick motorcycle run during my lunch break at work today. I passed by a new Cyclone 2 axel unit. I didn't catch the model number but I did notice that the ladder was mounted to the side of the unit but that it sat flush to the side. It either folded up or collapsed inward to the sidewall for travel mode. Unlike mine which when mounted extends 4 or five inches away from the sidewall. With my weight, I only use that ladder in emergencies but I was wondering if anyone knows if those of us with older units can get the new ladder and if so how is it mounted to the unit? Can we remove the current bases and simply attach the new ladder in place of those? If you have a newer toy hauler can someone please post photos of this newer upgrade? I would rather have this new one then having to haul none around in the trailer or having it stick out so far. Also curious to hear what weight restrictions it might have on it. Thanks
2015 Cyclone 3110
uploadfromtaptalk1403396344434.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1403396412473.jpg

Mizmary

I think the weight listed was 300 lbs. It doesn't feel like it will hold 300 lbs though.