2015 Big Horn 3685

MD Buck

Just replaced our 2010 Big Horn 3670 with a 2015 Big Horn 3685 and have a couple suggestions from using it for two months. The first would be to extend the main bedroom closet to be even with the drawers and cabinet to the right. As it is, clothes hung on a regular hanger won't allow the doors to slide without pushing the clothes back and then dragging on the backside of the door. The second would be to raise the shelf in the closet inside the front door by about 4 inches. It is already difficult for a short person to reach things on the shelf, but if it is raised coats can be hung without interfering with a Splendide washer/dryer installed in the closet.

K

karykatz

MD Buck- glad to know you are happy with your new 3685. I am reviewing your items with production and engineering so that we can improve the closet storage area. Thank you for your input. Happy Camping!!!!!

K

karykatz

Yes - you are able to get to the bathroom in the 3685RL with all the slides in. I hope this helps

yport

Just replaced our 2010 Big Horn 3670 with a 2015 Big Horn 3685 and have a couple suggestions from using it for two months. The first would be to extend the main bedroom closet to be even with the drawers and cabinet to the right. As it is, clothes hung on a regular hanger won't allow the doors to slide without pushing the clothes back and then dragging on the backside of the door. The second would be to raise the shelf in the closet inside the front door by about 4 inches. It is already difficult for a short person to reach things on the shelf, but if it is raised coats can be hung without interfering with a Splendide washer/dryer installed in the closet.

Kary, those are good points he makes on the 3685. I have been analyzing that entryway closet shelf to determine how it is attached so I can raise it for the same reason ... a lot of high wasted space above the shelf that could be better used for the hanging coats, etc. Of course that will make for a higher shelf to reach :)

MD ~ we have had our 2014 3685 since October and LOVE it ... and love Heartland's customer service as well. Congrats and safe RVing.