number 850 has been adopted

phranc

Picked up the3600RL on fri the 12th.. all is well and no dealer issues or factory issues .Everything works as is supposed to.Rides level within a half inch or so and pulls really easy.Went to Association Island over the weekend for a shake down trip.Thats just a little so. of Watertown NY.. Factory is putting in the wire type of pullout pantry with a lock. Had pantry slide open as well as drawer under reefer..Using lock on pantry solved that and drawer just needed to be closed tighter. I have not had a chance to try out all the cable/sat connectors ,but the cable stuff works easy . I had factory move kit fantastic fan thermostat to a differnt location , They chose the wall to the left of the microwave .good spot and keeps it away from the G'Kids..The hookups and dump valves were a huge improvement over the Jayco..I notice the extra weight a little in the braking but not especially in the going..
Oh yea.. the factory did solve the problem of the 'I feel' remote control AC. Yup, back to the tried and true wall mounted thermostat. All in all a very comfortable RV...
Had planned on scaling it, when I got home, but was tired, and it pulled so well that I thought it might wait a week ..

jbeletti

phranc,

Congrats on number 850. Wow - that's a lot of trailers. Mine was built at the end of March and is number 378.

I too have forgotten the lock at the bottom of the pull-out pantry wire shelving. Mine slid out. No damage. That and the lock on the shower door are both on my shut-down (mental) list.

Have fun with the new baby!

Jim

cdbMidland

Past Michigan Chapter Leader
phrank

Congratulations on your new "baby". Hope you are as happy with yours as we are with ours.

Heading over to Harrison MI tomorrow morning for its maiden voyage. No 50 amp service there, but the 30 will be better than the 15 at home.