water gremlins

Chainsaw

Saskatchewan Chapter Leader
Bear with me this is a long storey.

On the Monday after Urbanna, I was pacing and disconnected the city water, the DW put the pump on, I noticed water coming out of t h water over flow on the ho water tank, I blew the pressure but it kept coming. Long story short, we went to WV, made stops used the toilet. when we arrived there was no water in the fresh tank, it all went out the hot water pressure valve. I hooked up the city water, no problem. we were there 3 days, when we relocated to another park for 4 days I noticed that it was not happening. when I was sitting beside the unit I heard drips, after investigation I found water in the storage locker, I found my fresh water over flowing ( I had drained it when we arrived.)

Now when we have city water it ills he fresh tank and the water comes out the fill spout. Now the pump continues to run but not water comes out that I know of. How can the water tank fill lie this? Ours is a 2010 Land mark. Help, we are in Myrtle beach nd have 7000km to get home.

bdb2047

It least part of your problem,water tank filling while on city water,could be the pump is allowing water to pass thru it and fill tank. There is a diaphram in pump that acts as a check valve when on city water. Pump could have dirt in or be bad. If you turn winterizing valve to winterize water will come out anti freeze intake hose instead of filling tank. Permanent repair fix or replace pump and/or install check valve on pump intake line.

Chainsaw

Saskatchewan Chapter Leader
Hi Guys

Sorry it took so long to reply, I did the checks and you guys were right. I couldn't get a 5.7 so I got a 4048, did the replacement, everything works as it should. Thank you!

Why have a Heartland product? think about it.

Thank you!