Thank you Heartland Owners...

RVLockSupport

Hello All!!
This is Cade Harris, CEO of RVLock. I asked James if I could use his handle to throw out a quick thank you to all of the Heartland Owners who have our handles and/or have made the switch to our new v4.0 RVLock handle. We have enjoyed the positive feedback that has been given in our behalf and hope to continue our great relationship. I also wanted to thank you for allowing us to share time with you at the National Rally in Virginia. My family very much enjoyed each of you and the great family friendly environment. We felt very welcomed and at home in your presence and will cherish the memories and the friendships made while there. I am also impressed with all that your leadership does to promote such an event. I can imagine that the time and money spent to spin such a great event is overwhelming. Thank you Jim B. and your amazing staff!! The HOC is definitely more than a group of people with common interested and amazing rides, its a family of brothers and sisters helping others to enjoy life and give back at the same time. Bless you all...