Cabinet and Slide prob.

Bubbles

We just purchased the 3010'RE Big Horn. Finding a few minor issues nothing big like the kitchen side out at the back of the unit when setup the rear cabinet catches on the side out edge. Anyone else having this problem? The doors on the closet need more support on the bottom they are really floppy and loose.

jimtoo

Re: New Fiver??

Hi Bubbles,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Can't say as I have heard about kitchen slide problem before. Hope fully someone with a 3010 RE like yours will jump in and give some helpful information.

Enjoy the forum and your Bighorn.

Jim M

I did move your post to it's own thread.

Roller4tan

I can barely get my fingers between the slide fascia and the cabinet, but they do not touch. I would imagine any little slide misadjustment could cause them to touch.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
If the slide touches the cabinet...then the slide needs to be adjusted. Sounds like a call to your dealer is in order.

Bubbles

So how are you enjoying your bh3010re? Anything problems so far? We have few little items to see about. The shelves on each side of the bed had been moved up and they left holes that needed filling or some extra support their. Closet doors are very weak they need extra support along the bottom. A bad coax in the bedroom to the t.v. we couldn't get ours to work. And the antenna will not roll out. The shower hand held will not stay put. And while traveling it hits the walls. Also a loose handle on the shower doors. Other than these we are good. Oh I have noticed some places where the finish needs some more polyurethane. Any feed back on yours would be great it gives us things to compare and check for!! Thanks

Last edited: