EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: OK, Thackerville - 11/6/2014 to 11/8/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

larryanddonnakeever

Past Oklahoma Chapter Leaders (Founding)

Venue:
------------------------------
  • WinStar RV Park
  • 21902 Merle Wolfe Rd.
  • Thackerville, OK 73459
  • Wayne Colette / Person on Duty 580 276- 8900
  • winstar.rvpark@chickasaw.net
  • Pets ok?: Yes
  • Pet Fee: $$ 0
  • WiFi available: Yes
  • WiFi Fee: $$ 0

Details:
  • Number of sites held: 25
  • Site fee: $$20.00 per night.
  • Club Member Event fee: $0
  • Non-Club Member fee: $20
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date: 11/7/2014
  • Potluck time: 6:00 pm

• Event Leader: larryanddonnakeever(click to contact)

Additional Info:
Other activities and Agenda will be posted Later.. Everyone has enjoyed Babes Chicken in Sanger, Tx at past rallies, let me know how many would like to go there again. The RV spots are available on days before and after Rally dates contact park for your reservations. Then post your schedule here. Be sure to advise the person taking your reservation you are with the Heartland Rally..

Registered Attendees:
1. Larry and Donna Keever
2. Rex and Stacy Hastey
3. Mike and Peg Finnegan
4. Paul and Nan Lineen
5. Nancy and Dave Seabolt
6. Orville and Barbara Wright
7. Corbin and Flora Tayloe
8. Dean and Cheri Peine
9. Gary Tidball and Rose Wagner
10. Johnny and Linda Blue
11. Lin and Deb Ballard
12. Larry and Mary Ann Oberbeck
13. Tim Ryals and Alissa Hill
14. Bob Curry
15. John Bell and Aletha Jeter
16. John and Cheryl Molsbee
17. David and Donna Williams
18. Clarence and Barbara Vanlandenham

Last edited:

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
Reservation made arriving 11-5 and leaving 11-10.
We would love to go to Babe's again.

pegmikef

We're in and X2 on Babe's. We're in Riudoso right now escaping the west Texas heat and I forgot to bring my planning calendar. I am going to go ahead and make reservations for 5 thru 10 Nov 2014 and if that doesn't work out when I check my calendar, I will change them. Mike and Peggy

Reminder: Make sure you tell the folks that you are with the HOC rally when you make your reservation.

Last edited:

Paul & Nan

We will get reservations in soon. Working the oilfield right now and have little chance to look at calendar and figure out. Probably 11/5-9.

larryanddonnakeever

Past Oklahoma Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Like to see you early birds signing up. This is going to be a great and interesting Rally. All you Heartland Owners and some SOB's don't miss this one. See you'all there God willing.. Have a good rest of your summer and be in Thackerville when it is starting to get cooler...

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
We're obligated to spending time with our grandsons this fall but we'll come up on Saturday morning and stay in the hotel overnight. Gotta see our Okie friends!

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
We're obligated to spending time with our grandsons this fall but we'll come up on Saturday morning and stay in the hotel overnight. Gotta see our Okie friends!

Good idea, Jay! May have to investigate this option. Our travels are a little restricted this fall, but might consider running up there for Sat/Sun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WRIGHT ll

retired Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
Reservations made. Arriving 11-5 through 11-9. Barb and I are looing forward to another fun rally and seeing all our god friends. Orville and Barbara

LBallard

Lin and Debbie Ballard will be there. Arrive 11/04 and depart 11/09. See y'all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RealOkie

Hi,
I received an email invite from Mr. & Mrs. Keever, thank you so much. I made our reservations for Friday the 7th and Saturday the 8th, at this moment I pretty confident that we can be there, I hope nothing gets in the way (work). Sounds like a fun time and can't wait to meet everyone. Again, thank you for the invite. Hope to see ya soon.

RealOkie s
Alissa Hill (posting) & Tim Ryals
Muskogee, OK

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Hey Guys.. I will get back to Melissa TX on Nov. 3 and may up root again and try to make the rally. Not official but I just may show up if there is a spot. Or I just may go on up and stay through the week.

BC

pegmikef

Hey Guys.. I will get back to Melissa TX on Nov. 3 and may up root again and try to make the rally. Not official but I just may show up if there is a spot. Or I just may go on up and stay through the week.

BC

Hey Bob, If you need additional incentive, you may have noticed a trip to Babe's chicken place is planned again where it is just like all you can eat chicken. Mike and Peggy

alethaj

Made our reservation today....will be our second rally. Look forward to seeing everyone. Arriving on November 4 thru November 10..John Bell and Aletha Jeter.

pegmikef

Made our reservation today....will be our second rally. Look forward to seeing everyone. Arriving on November 4 thru November 10..John Bell and Aletha Jeter.

AJ, glad you are going to make this one. Does this mean that John has already recovered from his fall? I hope you are both well. Mike

alethaj

Peg not yet. He can not drive yet but hopefully by November he will be released to drive. We are still waiting for the heart monitor he has to wear that will show his heart rate. As long as it is steady for a week or so they will release him. SOOOOOO got my fingers crossed. Hope to see y'all there.

Paul & Nan

We just called Winstar to double check our reservation and Wayne said they have decided to honor the rally rate for early arrival and late departure. Last we heard that was not the case. We will arrive the tha and leave the 10th. See ya'll soon!! We did let Larry know of the rate info as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.