Current State requirements/gun laws.

Diamonde8

I use a web-site (Handgunlaw.us) to keep current on states I want to travel thru. You can set it up so that the site will e-mail you when they find changes to state laws. You can also print out a map of reciprocating states for your license/permit. Check it out.

yport

As for me ... if you have a smart phone ... just download the free app called Legal Heat. It is sweet, easy to use, and always with you in your pocket. You will get auto alerts on your phone with any updates or changes to laws.

donr827

As for me ... if you have a smart phone ... just download the free app called Legal Heat. It is sweet, easy to use, and always with you in your pocket. You will get auto alerts on your phone with any updates or changes to laws.
X2....Don

DW_Gray

Yep, me too. X3!

LannyH

For the IPhone I found one called Posted and CCW the Posted tell were you cannot carry in stores restaurants and other Places very Good App.