Tst tpms

mike.9510

My name is Mike Benson with TST. I will be at the Heartland Owners Club Rally in Middleboro, MA at the Boston Cape Cod KOA. Thank you Deb Bylinski!!

jimtoo

Welcome aboard Mike. Nice to have representatives of companies that produce products that are used for safety on the RV's.

Jim M

wino2

Welcome aboard Mike! I have had my set up for almost 3 years with not even one problem. Good product! Traveling at night I can not do with out it. What a great peace of mind. Again, welcome!

whp4262

My name is Mike Benson with TST. I will be at the Heartland Owners Club Rally in Middleboro, MA at the Boston Cape Cod KOA. Thank you Deb Bylinski!!

I bought the 507RV system just before leaving on a 3800 mile trip. Picked up a screw in one of the trailer tires on I-20. Got the low pressure warning in time to save the tire and probably the side of my Toy Hauler. Figure the system has already paid for itself and it worked good through the entire trip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

szewczyk_john

For those that have not had the pleasure. This company has a great product that works and some of the best customer service that I have ever experienced. They replaced a 3 year old sensor when it malfunctioned. I will have their products on my rig always.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired

You're welcome Mike!

At the rally Mike will be doing a seminar on the importance of TPMS. We will be giving away a TST System and Mike has agreed to make the installation for the winner. He will also have spare batteries and parts for those who may need them. We really appreciate his commitment to our safety on the road.

hriker

I have had my TST system for a little over a year and love it. Glad to have a system monitoring my tires so I don't have to keep checking my tires in the mirrors all the time. Still look but no where as often. Great product for any RV owner.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

Grey Ghost

What a great system, really gives you a piece of mind while on the road! Love it, everyone should have some sort of system, this one is the best of the best!!

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
I have a question for TST. When I see a roadside warning to turn off two-way radios, rf devices and cell phones due to blasting in the area, do I need to turn off my TST system, and what about the repeater installed on my trailer, is it of concern for this warning?

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
Were a proud owner and we upgraded to the flow thur !! This product saved us from possible damage due to bearing failure which created extreme heat and we were alarmed before the wheel feel off !!! Thank you....see you in Cape Cod !!

Jim.Allison

I think this requires that you put all this in perspective. Your truck is emitting more electromagnetic waves than your TPMS emits. You have radio station blasting 50,000 watts of radio frequencies all across the AM band. You have cell phones and towers covering their band and you have CB radios frequencies coming from around the world. All from sources that have no idea that someone is blasting where you are driving. The answer is no! Anyway you would have to take off your sending units to stop the radio frequency because that is where it is emanating from.

Question, knowing what you know do you really think that a blaster would depend on that warning sign to keep from being blown up? Do you think that some teenaged girl who is driving down the road steering her car with her knee while texting is even paying attention to that sign. Do you think that 18 wheelers who have TPMS and repeaters stop and unscrew their sending units.

The warning sign is obsolete and is a holdover from many years ago, and there is no practical reason to put it out on the highway.

And if the blasting company has not gone digital and they are still on radio frequencies then they are taking their lives in their own hands. Plus that their insurance company would not insure or bond them if there was a possibility that a passing vehicle could set off a detonator. You would be stopped miles from the blasting area and inspected by a device that could detect radio frequencies emanating from your vehicle. There would be no honor system yellow warning sign to warn you. I ramble but you get the idea.

I have a question for TST. When I see a roadside warning to turn off two-way radios, rf devices and cell phones due to blasting in the area, do I need to turn off my TST system, and what about the repeater installed on my trailer, is it of concern for this warning?

dave10a

I am not sure what the blasting companies are using for modulation, but I suspect it is either PC(pulse coded) or PA(Pulse Amplitude) modulation or encrypted FM technology. That is what we used on missile destruct and requires a code sequence to detonate/destroy a errant rocket. The RF coming from tire, camera (digital or analog) would be very improbable to create the coded sequence that blasting would require and sense to detonate-- not to mention the RF energy is very low and the detonation receivers would not sense those signals. The FCC limits the power from those devices to minimize interference as much as possible and still operate as intended. The frequencies that blasting uses in another issue that may promote immunity to standard civilian and military devices. The bottom line-- don't worry about it the FCC has you covered. To detonate a blast accidentally is as remote as one decoding a Satellite TV signal accidentally.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Thanks guys, I've seen the warnings in Tennessee, and just yesterday on I-70 in Colorado where they are adding a tunnel through the mountainside. Just wanted to be safe. ;)