Updates through 2008 models

Johnp322

As I read through the posts I see that the 2008 North Trail model has a running change during a production run to add improvments as the factory sees fits. Can you tell me what improvements have been made to the North Trail series since the 2008 run started to today and if it is possible to add the improvements to models that have already left the factory.
Thanks
John P

M

Mcreech

John, The improvements that we the factory have added are model specific, except for the molded bumper which really wasn't our intention but had to deal with the problem the supplier put us in. All other changes are small and model specific. Now most dealers will sell you an older model at a reduce cost because they know the new units we are building are a little different. However, any dealer would be glad to order you a brand new trailer but I'm sure the cost will be a tad higher......Now as to if we can add the improvements, I need to know which model and maybe you could order some things through our parts department...
Mike C

Johnp322

Thanks for the info

The trailer in question is a 28bhs. Cusrious on what updates that I can get through your parts dept.

John

None

M

Mcreech

All we did on the 28BHS was trim out the rear bunk wood platform, so you don't see the raw wood edge and we changed the storage configuration under the front bed....Now you can order the black trim but the storage area is probably not feasable.

Thanks
Mike C