LED Lights Check Your package before you leave the store

Chainsaw

Saskatchewan Chapter Leader
On the way back from the National rally I stopped at camping work outside of Roger MN. Purchase the outside LED lights, today I decided to open it up and get to installing, I layed everything out on a table to figure out how to connect and install, I noticed that all ends were female, knowing they had to connect somehow I went through the contents to find the connectors, none to be found. I called the 800 number, doesn't work in Canada. So before you leave he store confirm that all parts are include. I sent them an email but do not hold out much hope of a settlement. Expensive lesson.

bsuds

Can you not just replace the bulbs? I am slowly replacing all mine with bulbs from China at less than $2.00 ea.
So far have done the majority of the inside and am just waiting for my next order to arrive which will finish the rest.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
On the way back from the National rally I stopped at camping work outside of Roger MN. Purchase the outside LED lights, today I decided to open it up and get to installing, I layed everything out on a table to figure out how to connect and install, I noticed that all ends were female, knowing they had to connect somehow I went through the contents to find the connectors, none to be found. I called the 800 number, doesn't work in Canada. So before you leave he store confirm that all parts are include. I sent them an email but do not hold out much hope of a settlement. Expensive lesson.

You can purchase the male connectors:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00BT65LLM/ref=redir_mdp_mobile

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chainsaw

Update on the lights. I had contacted Camping world several times but no response so, I was pretty chocked. Waited until Wednesday ( from Saturday) for a response from someone before I had to go to work out of town. I returned Friday night and found a UPS package on our front step, sent from the light company, has the pins. had they contacted me to let me know they were doing this their ears would not have been ringing so loud. Thank you Karen Weed from Diamond distributors

bsuds

Good communication can save a lot of stress and unneeded anger. Other than that good customer service.

Chainsaw

I am now trying to install these lights under the awning. I have them up and know where I want to run the wiring. I decided to test before I started drilling holes in the trailer wall. Turbs out I can only get blue lights on and the remote does not change anything, it does not turn it on or off or change the colour. The instructions for this thing are so poor, I cannot talk about them.

I cannot remebr the name of the company I think they had diamond in their name. I check google and got a diamond that has led lights but not these strips. with everyone who has installed these, what did you do?

If I cannot resolve this today I will have to put the RV into winter storage untill next spring as winter is just about here. winterized and ready to go.

rjr6150

I am now trying to install these lights under the awning. I have them up and know where I want to run the wiring. I decided to test before I started drilling holes in the trailer wall. Turbs out I can only get blue lights on and the remote does not change anything, it does not turn it on or off or change the colour. The instructions for this thing are so poor, I cannot talk about them.

I cannot remebr the name of the company I think they had diamond in their name. I check google and got a diamond that has led lights but not these strips. with everyone who has installed these, what did you do?

If I cannot resolve this today I will have to put the RV into winter storage untill next spring as winter is just about here. winterized and ready to go.

Just sent you a PM