2015 Goshen Rally - Discussion Thread

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Ok, talk to me. We bought our first RV (Landmark) back in March. Just started fulltiming. Never been to a rally and just reading this forum, it seems like something that would be nice to go to. This is in Indiana and in June? How many showup for this rally? Is it just for Heartland? Although we have learned a lot since March, still obviously pretty much "newbies". If we attend, do we graduate to novice? :)

Seren, if you've never been, it's worth attending. Not only for the social aspect, but the information provided by suppliers of parts on your rig is priceless. There is usually a number of seminars throughout the days that are very informative: Dometic, Tredit Tire, Lippert, Dexter, and others talk about everything including Fridges, Awnings, ACs, Water Heaters, Axles, Brakes, Wheels, Tires, Convection Ovens, and more. Plus, there are often great deals on some of these products, and since you're in Elkhart, some of them offer installation at their facilities, nearby. Add on the great entertainment and food, plus new Heartland products to drool over, and a factory tour, WOW! You really don't want to miss it!

rfournelle

Canada-East Region Directors-Retired
What is the date and location of the Ontario rally? I enjoy McGregor, but in 2013 it was the weekend before the rally and the Amish dinner (which we really enjoy) was in the pre-rally event dates, so they conflicted with that weekend in Ontario.

Chuck,

We too missed out on the pre-rally because of the dates we set up for the Ontario rally.

This will be different next year as we intend to attend the Goshen pre-rally. Right now we are looking at having the Ontario rally from June 26 - 28, after the Goshen rally.

We'll confirm those dates soon.

Bob

iawoody2

We are still new at this, only have attended the Iowa rally last year. Will be at the regional here in Iowa at the Amana s in October.
Pat and I will definitely plan on being there for our first National, pre rally and all.
Tom yes I will join the golf outing. By the way how have you been? We really enjoy our additional doors, thanks.
Looking forward to this.
Thanks

Seren

Alice and I will put it on our calander, hopefully we will not like being in the Colorado Rockys too much. Maybe I will find the worst sites so it will force us to leave and make it to the rally.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Herbiesrig

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Dan and I will be there for sure.. In between looking for a new place to call Home.. It will be fun as usual..

sgtbigb

We will be there, God willing. To those who has not attended the early days. Plan on it you will not be sorry.

Seren

Gerry, I've started my spreadsheet to keep up with those of us interested in playing. Have you down. We played two round last year. Will see how the interest is this year and what I can work out with the course(s).

Tom

Bought our first RV in Mar (Landmark) and just started fulltiming. We are planning on being at the national rally, so you can put my name down for some golf. Although I have played twice in the last 10 years, I use to have a 10 handicap when I was in the military, hopefully it is like riding a bike and I will remember how to swing without hurting myself, or anyone else :)

Michael and Alice

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

jbeletti

Thanks. We just became members, so right now we are planning on being there for the rally and pre-rally.

Michael and Alice

Michael and Alice - you will enjoy the rally and pre-rally. There will be many opportunities to have fun and to learn.

shovelguy

We are primed and ready to go. We had so much fun last year. Rally and pre-rally, yahoo! It is going to be a long hard wait. D&J

2psnapod1

Texas-South Chapter Leader-Retired
2PS will be there! Already working on my 2015 itinerary and got the dates down...now everything else will work around the rally! Let us know if you need help with anything....glad to help! 311 day til Pre-Rally!!

GrumpyOneandTwo

We attended our first "Heartland Owners" rally this past April in Gulf Shores, AL. We met a great group of people who all warned us that "we do not want to miss the Goshen rally next year!" So, we are making plans to attend this one in June 2015. We will have to plan to leave Goshen in time to be in Clermont, FL on June 26, 2015 for our Great Grand Daughter Emma Jean's FIRST BIRTHDAY! Other than that we are planning to be in Goshen.

jbeletti

2PS will be there! Already working on my 2015 itinerary and got the dates down...now everything else will work around the rally! Let us know if you need help with anything....glad to help! 311 day til Pre-Rally!!

Uh oh - you've gone and done it now Kelly :)

I will be in touch ::ahem::cough::cough::LTA What! :) Love ya :)

Plan on being there for the pre rally.
I'm thinking of 8 June to be there.
Always a great time in Goshen.
Agree with Cookie on that Bakery, that was an excellent stop.
Really looking forward to Las Vegas in 2016.
Should be a great trip out and back.

Hockster

Bobby A

HI Jim,
You know Lisa and I will be there for both, (lord willing) as usual we can work with Mark and his wife in the kitchen, but we will see you in Tampa first.