Just bought Torque 380

I have been looking for over a year at the heartland cyclones. We were looking at the 3800, 4100 and the new 4200. Each had there own good points and negatives. The 3800 and a huge living area, the 4100 with the huge bedroom and bathroom, and the 4200 with the side porch and residential refrigerator. We could never seem to pull the trigger due to the cost with all the extras that were on the trailers that were at the dealers. We have seen the Torque series and knew they were a more affordable trailer. I discovered the torque 380 yesterday and found a dealer today to look at it. It is almost identical to the cyclone 3800 less some of the bells and whistles. The fit and finish is just as nice as the cyclones. IT has the huge living with the opposing sofas which are theater seating which all recline. I actually found them more comfortable than the sofas in the cyclones. The only thing that I would of like to have is the auto leveling, but for a whole lot less money I can deal with it. I called the factory prior to looking at it and I was on the phone with AJ within less than a minute. He answered all of my questions about the torque line and was very helpful in making my decision. It is what I find a basic cyclone without all the little extras that most probably will not use. I can do a whole lot of traveling with the money I saved. Don't get me wrong, the cyclone are very nice. But for a more budget minded person take a look at the torque line. I was impressed enough to buy one on my first visit. Also as I start my experience with Heartland I will say that is was so nice to call on the phone and immediately be talking to a person who is knowledgeable about their product. Again I want to thank AJ for taking the time to answer my questions and hope to have a great experience with the Torque 380. Will hopefully have it at the and of this week and will be taking it to the mountains of North Carolina on it's first trip. If anyone has any questions let me know.

danemayer

Hi duelglide67,

Congratulations on your new Torque order and welcome to the Heartland family.

Charlie263

We bought one too. We love it. Got to get used to the extra length, but I'm slowly getting the hang of it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

yes it is difficult to get into some camping spots. We are staying in it full-time right now due to we sold our home. We are going to take it on a few trips in the next few months to different state parks and campgrounds in our area. Definitely will have to get used to finding the right spots to camp in. Of course we will be going to Fort Wilderness this summer.

I just bought a 2012 291 about 3 weeks ago, will take pic s at camp site soon. Been enjoying this site thanks for all the good info on here

jimtoo

HI firemedic97,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Please think of joining the Heartland Owners Club and attending local rallies and the national also. You will meet lots of great folks and make a lot of good friends.

Jim M